tuscl

Dennis Rodman to Have Jersey Retired at New York Strip Club

A little over a month ago, Dennis Rodman had his jersey retired by the Detroit Pistons. Some consider Rodman to be a legend for his basketball career — particularly his tremendous defense — while many, many others only know him as the weirdo who played for the Bulls when Michael Jordan was there. We know one thing for sure: Rodman loves women. Remember the mic'd up sexcapade we told you about last year? In fact, his appreciation for women is about to result in a second jersey retirement.

Ben Maller shared an interesting NY Post tidbit with us on Tuesday that indicates Rodman will have his No. 10 jersey retired Wednesday night at Headquarters Gentlemen's Club, a strip club in New York. The dancers will reportedly wear Rodman's Piston jersey before the club hangs it on the wall in honor of his 50th birthday celebration.

Good for you, Dennis. While other sports figures are out sneaking around at strip joints you hang everything right out in the open. The man likes strip clubs and is a dedicated customer. Why shouldn't he have his jersey retired on the wall? Is that not what living in America is all about?

http://larrybrownsports.com/everything-e…

7 comments

• kuteechaser
    13 years ago
    Dennis Rodman is well known for visiting SCs. No surprise here.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Have fun, "Worm" We still remember your time and contributions to the "Bad Boys" in their championship seasons in Detroit.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Will he wear his bridal gown to the ceremony?
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Everytime I think of Dennis Rodman, I think of him fucking the shit out of Madonna, the lucky ugly bastard. Maybe someday I will be as lucky as him. Well, I'm off to the club to see what happens.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    You have a good point, pabloantonio. I've always wondered about that one. LMAO The Material Girl getting fucked by the "Worm" What a vision !
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Dennis Rodman: I Once Dropped $80k In a Strip Club!!

Dennis Rodman may have unintentionally funded a whole lotta college educations ... because dude told us he once dropped $80,000 at a strip club ... IN ONE NIGHT!!

Of course, the year was 1996 ... and Dennis had just signed a one-year deal with the Chicago Bulls reportedly worth $9 million.

Now, 15 years later ... Rodman busted out a few singles again last night to celebrate his 50th birthday at the Headquarters Gentleman's Club in NYC.

On his way in to the party, Rodman also gave us a hint about the outfit he's planning to wear for his upcoming induction into the NBA Hall of Fame ... an outfit that may include a circus clown, midget and a drag queen.

Your move David Stern.
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/12/dennis-rod…
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Come on, Dennis. Show us something you haven't worn before !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion