Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where Do The Fat Girls Strip At?

jadasmith

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have been searching high and low for a strip club that would accept me, but have not found one yet. I've been told that they have them in Dallas, but I am not in a position to travel that far...Are there any here in Houston? Or is it that only skinny girls are allowed to flaunt they have? If anyone has any information, please let me know! I'm willing to work in just about any section of the adult entertainment business. I need to make a lot of cash and quick...

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Digitech
Digitech
•

This sounds like a troll post to me...

But I guess it depends on how much you weigh. Supposedly you will lose a lot of weight from being on stage, too.

You said you're willing to do any section of adult work. I'm sure you could do escorting just fine and not have any trouble finding clients.

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

Yeah, you should look towards escorting I'd say.

Profile picture for Fenster
Fenster
•

You could try a Hispanic club. As they say south of the border: "The bone is for the dog --- the MEAT is for the MAN".

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Anything? May I suggest you find a glory hole in the men's room at a truck stop.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Send Dougster a message, you appear to be his type.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

^^^ Guffaw!

I know I said I was gonna be good, but shitfire...

Profile picture for kappa_girl
kappa_girl
•

@jada.... there's a club here in Wisconsin that hires all types, BBWs included. I'm a "skinny girl" and ended up leaving there because all the bigger girls where the ones making all the money. Perhaps you should come out this way. Or if you wanna know more about the place message me. :) Personally, I love all sizes of ladies, and a lot of guys do too, so it seems pointless that more clubs don't offer more 'size' variety.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

That wasn't nice, Shadowcat. LOL

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

jada, mayhap going forward you'll pay attention to what I actually wrote, instead of assuming what your bias sees is absolute truth. I was referring neither to, nor about, you. If that PM is indicative of your attitude, then you won't get many dances from me, at any size.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

VM, I know. I got a PM. She said that she had already tried being a lot lizzard. LOL...

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

In Houston, I've seen big gals at Club Onyx and the other black clubs (High Rollers, Harlem Knights, etc.).

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

at Fat Strip Clubs

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Club Rolexx in Detroit.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

OP: "Where Do The Fat Girls Strip At?"

Well if you look at Payer11's photo album, they apparently strip at his place.

Profile picture for Viking5103
Viking5103
•

I don't go to clubs to see fat girls take off the assorted coverings of their blubber.
Maybe the club mentioned by Kappa_girl is for guys that are homesick....

Profile picture for 10inches
10inches
•

anywhere out of sight !!!!!!!

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

jada, most of the commenters here can kiss your ass and mine

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

jada- I know there are places in Iowa and Kansas that would accept you. It would probably also be reasonable that places in the East St. Louis area would accept you, too. I've never been to Houston, so I can't answer on that one.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"Where Do The Fat Girls Strip At?" Isn't that the title of a rap song? lol

Once a "plus-size" dancer was chatting me up at the bar. She actually had a very cute face (as these girls often do) and was fun to talk with (as these girls often are). But being the shallow guy I am, I politely declined when she asked about a dance. When she went on stage later, I was feeling a little sorry for her, so thought I would go up and tip her.

Just then a group of 4 young, frat-boy types walked in and sat down at the table right next to the stage where she was dancing. They all started tipping her and loudly expressing their appreciation of her dancing skills and her "hot body". At first I thought they were being jerks ("let's make fun of the fat chick") but after they littered the stage with singles during her two songs, I realized they were actually really into her. They invited her to join them at their table, and when she sat down they were all over her. For the next hour or so they took turns taking her to the back for lap dances.

So it takes all kinds.

S
Supremeruler
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement