tuscl

Melbourne prostitution sting nets 7 arrests

Friday, April 22, 2011 6:54 PM
Melbourne police arrested seven people today during an undercover operation targeting prostitution on the north end of the city. The operation began about 5 a.m. and continued to 11 a.m. with undercover officers with the Melbourne Police Department's Special Operations Unit meeting with several suspected prostitutes and negotiating prices for sex acts. Arrested were Wanda G. Brames, 46; Jennifer L. Talley, 23; Terri J. Latonik, 50; Donna Radar, age unknown; Tennile L. Love, 29; Krystal Kirby, 27; and Susan R. Meracle, 26. They were all charged with solicitation for prostitution, police report. Officers targeted the area of Cypress Avenue and Aurora Road on the north end of the city after numerous complaints from residents about prostitution in the area. [view link]

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Woohooo. Good job, pigs. Make the streets safe !!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Wow!!! Check out the mug shots. GOOOOOOD JOB, PIGS !!!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I'm strangely attracted to the one listed as "age unknown".
  • Mark974
    13 years ago
    Larry you are looney, I would not touch one of them for any amount of money. Even the phrase last women on earth bring nightmares.
  • dv0564
    13 years ago
    serious skanks here
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    As a Melbourne resident I am ashamed - ashamed of the quality of these skanks shown in these pictures. Given the neighborhood they were working in, they were not going after businessmen. Since superior strange can be found 5 miles east along the beach, these losers must have targeted hobbyists on bicycles.
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    Providers can be found there? Or just strange that can be picked up?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion