tuscl

Man accused of fondling dancer at strip club

A Minnesota man was arrested early Tuesday at a Farmington Road strip club for allegedly fondling a female entertainer.

Michael E. Steele, 49, of Caledonia, Minn., was arrested about 1 a.m. at Pulse, 3601 Farmington Road, and booked on charges of criminal sexual assault and criminal sexual abuse.

The victim said she had given Steele two lap dances and warned him repeatedly not to touch her. During a third lap dance, he fondled her, Peoria County Sheriff's Department reports said.

The dancer immediately stopped, and police were called.

http://www.pjstar.com/news/x1059431109/M…

22 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Oh, PLEASE!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I'm shocked, shocked to find fondling is going on in a strip club!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Would'nt you just leave before the police showed up, or was he held against his will? Sounds fucked up.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, if she did in fact tell him not to touch during *two* dances, it's his own damn fault. If, however, she made that up after she got caught to keep *herself* out of trouble, then she's a fucking cunt.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Wasn't Michael Steele the RNC chairman that expensed strip club visits?
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    This just underscores the point to read between the lines very carefully. Although club highly rated ( well over 7), it has only 6 reviews. Reading 1 of the reviews, it was mentioned that doorman scanned drivers license into machine prior to entry. A good thing to know prior to going to club. Also, conflicting reviews. Most recent reviewer says contact is allowed, yet another says club mgt. super strict about enforcing rules. I wonder if the dancer posting a review to see her "for a good time" was the dancer who called cops on patron? Stay tuned on the pink site..............
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    It all goes back to operating within the boundaries of what a dancer will and will not allow. Always ask her what's ok, especially if you're in a club/region you're not familiar with. He should probably count his lucky stars he got arrested and not beat down by club security.
  • how
    13 years ago
    That club must be shut down due to lack of business...
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I typically don't post news stories as reviews...but this news story gives great insight to how the club operates so I submitted it as a review for all to see since the club discussion boards are temporarily down. What bitchy dancers and what idiot management.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Let's put her to work at Henry VIII South. She needs an education.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Thanks for being proactive Sam.

If during the first dance she said "don't touch", I wouldn't let her finish the first song.

I have a feeling that, on club orders, her memory wil get fuzzy before the court date.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Amen, Dudester
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Arrested? On the strength of what? Only this: complaining party made complaint alleging that in an on-going interaction she failed to end the interaction when his behavior displeased her. What is she actually going to use to prove that he did something she disliked? Her "good word" to the jury? Won't even make it past probable-cause hearing. He has cause for wrongful arrest unless there's some evidence somebody hasn't yet mentioned.

I know, wait, here's the evidence that proves that he's a criminal: 1. The fact that she agreed to give him a second dance after the first problematic one. And 2. The fact that she agreed to give him a third dance after the second problematic one?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I agree w/ gmd.
    If after two dances she's still pushing your hands away and yelling at you to stop it, then cut your losses and move on to someone else. When a dancer says no they mean it. Find another dancer with more liberal leanings. It's his own (probably drunken) stupid fault for pushing his luck. I have no sympathy for stupidity.
  • Jourdan
    13 years ago
    i wish the article was a tad more specific on what 'fondling' means... if it was just run of the mill handsy customers then this seems like overkill to me when they could have easily just kicked him out and banned him.

but if on the third dance the general grabbiness turned into trying to stick fingers up her pussy or some variety of that then i cant have any sympathy for the fucker.

where is the review for this club? looked under the MN list and didnt see any club labeled 'pulse'.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    How many times do we have to recommend to go during the day if you want high mileage?
  • how
    13 years ago
    Any woman has the right to stop any physical activity with a "no" at any time. But no dancer should expect to earn a penny with the attitude apparent in this story.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Are you fkg kidding me! What kinda lunatic dancer was that! Last nite at the Ritz, a dancer sat at my table, put my hands on her boobs while playing with MR H.

I will not spend money at a club where I can not touch the strippers during a dance.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Steve229, funny you think of the disgraced RNC chairman when you read "Michael Steele". MY first thoughts were of the bassist/singer of the Bangles and before that, the Runaways.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Seriously, tho. What is this guy thinking, buying a 2nd, then 3rd dance from this dancer who obviously is not going to meet his needs. Sounds like some judgment-impairing substances were at play here.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Note that the URL for the Peoria Journal Star is pjstar.com

What if (instead of Peoria) the paper was based 3 miles away in Bellevue?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fondling is illegal damn I am never going there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion