tuscl

Fort Lauderdale SC suggestions

So, Fort Lauderdale/Pompano/Maybe Boca area.

I'm a young guy, under 30. I've been to SCs maybe 10 times in my life, always with a group of buddies (anywhere from 1 other guy to 4). It was fun, but when I was younger I didn't have a lot of money to throw around and I couldn't see the value in paying $25+ for a maybe 2 minute lapdance.

I had a bachelor party a year ago and I finally got my first lapdance(s). It was pretty rad, and now I know what I've been missing.

I'm living in SoFlo now and all of my buddies are still up in the Midwest. So, I'm working up the gumption to go on a solo SC visit next weekend when my wife goes out of town. I've read some reviews for SCs in the Ft Lauderdale and surrounding area but I'm having a real hard time deciding where to go and at what time of day.

I'm planning on taking this new hobby slow - one visit to start, any hour of day during a Friday-Sunday time frame. I'm a white collar guy, but I'm new to the game and probably a cheapass - I'm thinking $200 is what I'm going to take with me as my max out.

At this point, I'm looking for input on which club in my area will suit me the best. I'm not into the fake tit barbies. A "girl next door" type of place is preferred, but not something ghetto. Of course, I'm hoping this first time is a blast, so I'd like high mileage.

If anyone has a lot of experience in my area, I'd love to hear SC suggestions and maybe some first timer tips, although I'm sure I can find a few in the archives. Thanks for any input in advance.

4 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Two clubs come to mind:
    1) Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach. It's a smaller, more intimate venue with good looking girls who give about the best mileage I've ever had both out in the open (cock grabbing, stick-shifting, and the occasional reach-inside), and once behind the curtain, pretty much anything can be had (especially in the 3/$100 private room). Of course, YMMV, and all the girls are different in how much the offer or will encourage. Just go and get a feel of it for yourself.

2) Tootsies. This is for over-the-top quantity, and not bad quality. It's very Vegas-feeling, but if you're into that kind of thing, it's a good bet. the $25 lapdances back in the semi-private aren't bad, and I've heard good things about the VIP, but they can get quite pricey.

Good luck!
  • hjp3
    13 years ago
    From the reviews Ive read, Diamond dolls was definitely on my radar. Also, I was considering Showgirls in Sunrise as well, but the reviews were all over the place - some glowing and some trashing it.

What time of day would be ideal for a solo venture? I appreciate the help.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    hjp3,

As for Showgirls, it has been years since I was in that club, but a SC friend of mine (vm) visiting down here preferred it over Tootsie's. I think he is likely nuts on that one, but he does rate it highly and I trust his judgement.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    hjp3 - Like a lot of high-mileage clubs it seems, the best time to go IMO is the afternoon. They open for lunch, so anytime thereafter is good, as the bouncers seem to be fewer and less obvious. Also, they don't seem to "check" the curtained LD rooms (briefly flip open the curtain) like they do at night.

Regarding the LD rooms, they consist of four little rooms at the end of the club, each behind a red velvet curtained door. And there are two types of LD rooms:

* The two on the RIGHT as you face them are semi-private. These are rooms with two side-by-side chairs in each, separated by a roughly 6ft wall. The songs are $25/per with no minimum (i.e., you can buy one or however many you want). Once in your chair, it's actually relatively private, but there could be a dude and a girl just over the wall from you. You won't be able to see them once you've sat down, but you can sometimes hear them over the music. Of course, in the afternoon, it's not too crowded so often you'll be the only guy in the room, which then is like having a private room. Of course, someone could walk in at any time for a LD in the other previously unoccupied chair, so you can never totally relax.

* The two on the LEFT are individual private rooms. Dances in these rooms are 3/$100 (or ~$33/each), which you can only buy as a package of three songs for $100. These rooms are practically like being in a mini-VIP. The room checkers hardly ever look in (at least that I can remember) and depending on the girl, the menu can be very accommodating, often for nothing more than the base cost of the three songs, or a requested tip of say $25-$50 for serious extras.

I've had a good time in both types of rooms. If you're sampling the goods of several dancers, I'd recommend the $25/dance semi-private rooms to get an idea of how good they are and what extras they may either begin doing or suggest could be had. If you've gotten a favorite or two who you know will be a good time, then I'd recommend the 3/$100 room and trust me, you won't need more time that that for the desired effect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion