tuscl

Stripper Business Cards

Thursday, April 7, 2011 8:15 AM
In this era of texting I was amazed recently to have a dancer give me her professionally printed business card with phone numbers and e-mail address for arranging OTC. I never take my Blackberry to clubs and usually scribble numbers or addresses on napkins or other scraps of paper. You can imagine how reliable my system is. I really appreciated the professionalism of this business card approach. Any thoughts?

8 comments

• EarlTee
    13 years ago
    ODESSA GOODWIN (111) 555-1234 [view link] Competitive rates Cocksucking - Assfucking - No job too big or small
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    And when her boyfriend takes messages, what will you do?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Seems like it increases her risk. She can't control who you might pass the card on to. On the other hand, I met a girl a year or so ago that did much the same thing, though her card was for a completely legitimate personal and profession service company, which perfectly legitimate personal services she would also perform. I looked it up after she gave me the card; she's in the yellow pages, on the BBB page, etc.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Why not? If it makes money for her, that's cool.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    It tells you a few things. The number she gives you is probably good. She likely does do OTC. An OTC for her will be strictly business and probably not cheap.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Super, I would tell her boyfriend to send her ass over pronto if he wants to pay his motel for another night and, hopefully, have enough left over to eat a meal or two.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    It also tells you she is high-volume. Typically business cards are printed up in increments of 250, 500, or 1,000. Loose pussy?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    good idea! I knew one stripper who had business cards with her but they were for modeling/photography contacts rather than OTC or strip club regulars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion