Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Found the perfect club pants!!!

Prim0

Ohio

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

They would be conversation starters, for sure. There might be some girls that would pass, with an unconscious repulsion.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

I wonder whether they glow?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I dislike wearing jeans to a strip club but I agree they would be conversation starters.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Bahahaha!

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

Look cool, but I'd rather not wear jeans

Profile picture for sexualchoc
sexualchoc
•

Fellas, you gotta wear SWEATPANTS to the strip club if you really wanna be comfortable and FEEL the dance.

Profile picture for lvlap123
lvlap123
•

I agree. Looks cool but rather not wear the jeans. Besides quite a few dancers have complained about the rough material as well.

Profile picture for RocStarsky
RocStarsky
•

great pants. i will stay with softer material bottoms when going clubbing.

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

LOL - Who the heck thinks up something like that?

Profile picture for TommyMoney
TommyMoney
•

I have 5 pair very similar... and I didn't even have to buy 'em.

Profile picture for spudd
spudd
•
Profile picture for Spr1ntus3r
Spr1ntus3r
•

@ctqwerty since they're white, they would under the black light. Definitely get you noticed. Not necessarily in a good way.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement