tuscl

If people didn't care about sex...

Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:37 AM
...and people did not feel sexual attraction, do you guys think males and females would interact with each other on the scale that they do? My pesonal opinion is that we would be like 3rd graders on the playground; with boys and girls segregating ourselves from each other. I know when I was that age, prior to the hormones taking over; I had NO interest in hanging out with girls at all. And I wasn't one of those "EWWW girls are ICKY" boys either. I just didn't relate to chicks and had no common interests.

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    ...there wouldn't be any people.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I took the title a bit differently. I thought you meant "what if people were free with sex." In that case, we'd all be much happier but not much would get done.
  • Slin
    13 years ago
    Let's assume sex is not required for reproduction. Would men and women bother to talk to each other as much as they do now?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If men didn't like to fuck women, there would be a bounty on them. LOL...
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Women would have to be a hell of a lot nicer than they are now.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I think I/we would be much the same. I don't interact with people with any special motive. I just associate with them if we get along and enjoy each others company. Sex nor gender enters into that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion