Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

?

CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY598300

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is it my imagination, or is the ability to send PMs to fellow members now missing from the Message Box area?

[I only had this lovely quote to forward to Sam & VM:

"Luckily, the twins were there and I ended up going back there with them three times @ $150 each. Dual BJs all three times. I thought that was the end of it when I met another girl and also had a blast with her."]

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

damn that guy is lucky

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'll send you one now, CT. It looks like I can right now at 5:30 am :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

What club was this at, CT? I can see the line forming at the door once we know.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

tycoon's

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Sam has it. Problem is, that's also where the AK-47 bandits visit. Me not looking for anymore holes...

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Yeah Detroit is dangerous but there are parts of cleveland that seem more dangerous

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

Yeah Detroit is dangerous but there are parts of cleveland that seem more dangerous

^^ yup, cleveland's not for the faint of heart. i could tell a few stories about incidents i've experienced but i've told them to several dancers and friends already and if i repeated them here i could blow my stripclub cover, lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement