tuscl

PISSED OFF DANCER

10inches
Florida
while waiting for dancer to come by for a couple of lap dances (she had just finished her stage show and went to the RR to freshen up)I had another (better looking) dancer join me at my table. she was doing a very hot lap dance when the first girl came by. she gave me a "what the hell look" and said something that i could not understand to the second girl. did not wait around for the bitch fight that seemed to be coming!!

9 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The drama is some times as much fun as the lap dances.
  • looneylarry
    14 years ago
    This was one of those breaches of stripper etiquette that I don't understand. I would think that there should have been a "no harm, no foul" on this one. If #1 had to go to the RR, there was nothing written on your forehead that said that you were reserved for her. These other girls are all independent contractors.

The only way that this could have been some breach is if #1 said to #2 that she was going to give you a lapper but she had to go to the RR first. At that point, #2 swooped in, knowing that you were lined up for #1. If it didn't happen this way--even if #1 told girl B and girl B told #2--that still shouldn't be a problem. Sometimes I'm at a game and I have to go to the RR. I may have missed a good dunk during that time, but that's just the way it goes.
  • Lewis1975
    14 years ago
    If you had lined up some LDs with the first dancer, you probably should have told the second girl that you were waiting for someone.
    14 years ago
    If I had dances "lined up" with dancer #1 I'd tell dancer #2 the scoop. I'd wait a reasonable amount of time for dancer #1 to show up. After that, free agent!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    yup i'd do it about the same as 59.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Sometimes they don't come back, leaving you wondering if they died in the RR. Sometimes they stop at another table for an hour on their way back to you. Are you supposed to sit and wait? You're there to be entertained, spending your money as you see fit.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Wear body armor and watch the dancers slug it out next time. LOL
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I think the key is... #2 was better looking! I think #1 is just SOL... you snooze (or take a piss in this case) you lose!
    14 years ago
    When I say "reasonable amount of time" I'm talking 10-15 minutes. Not an hour. By then I've long since moved on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion