tuscl

Bogarts Lounge

Monday, February 28, 2011 3:40 AM
One of the highest mileage strip clubs that I know of in the US is no longer on the Top 100 list! How has that place been lately? What dancer has the biggest boobs?

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Samantha has a very fine set. If you recall her, she is the brunette with fine tits, samsung1. Last time I was in back in January, everything was fine, with the usual fun and games in the VIP.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    I had a shitty experience here recently. My private dances were interrupted by the management, who insisted the girl I was with get up on stage for her set. I wrote of this in my recent review. It was one of the most unpleasant experiences I've had in any club, and I've now been to 30+.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Sam, Bogie's has always been a dive. That subtracts from it's rating to start off with. Further, some of the *talent* is often suspect. Then there's the drink hustle. Last time in I got wind to a more aggressive drink push by the service staff, namely the dancers have to sell so many drinks per shift which feeds into the "Would you like to buy the lady a drink?" moments after she's joined you and you probably haven't even hit it off with her yet. I got the impression last time in the club was slower and the service staff was hurting for income. Thereby to get more tips they upped the drink pitch to "annoying". Actually for me though I'd say it was worse than annoying because most of the *talent* in Bogie's doesn't warrant a drink purchase. Maybe at a higher end club like Penthouse the drink hustle can work, but at Bogie's it's la-la-land.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sorry to hear that, scpatron, you definitely got fucked over and not in a good sense.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Bogart's has always been hit or miss for me. Extras are almost always freely available, but the talent pool is sometimes very shallow. A few times last month there were no more than 3 or 4 girls working, and if one of them is remotely attractive, she is extremely busy. I also have had the experience where a girl is called on stage while we're in back. Last time, we were right in the middle of the action, which put a big buzkill on the night. My most recent trip, however, things were looking up again. More attractive ladies. I guess the point is, you can't always count on a good time, but chances are you'll find someone who you find attractive. And I agree--Samantha has a great set of tits. Very friendly in the VIP as well.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Bogart's and other clubs outside the Detroit city limits are missing a golden opportunity to increase their market. The Detroit rules don't apply. There may be some local ordinances in the Detroit suburbs, but I've never heard of them being enforced. So, why not dress up the club with new talent and take customers away from Detroit clubs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion