tuscl

Cheetahs to South Bend Area?!!

DougS
Florida
I was driving to the mall the other day, and damned near had an accident as I saw a huge billboard on the toll road below, as I went over the overpass. The billboard was advertising "Cheetahs", a well known chain of gentleman clubs. I tried to read as much of the billboard as I could, but I didn't have enough time to drive and read, and soon it was no longer visible.

All the time at the mall, I was thinking to myself about this new prospect. I know strip clubs in the area pretty much died out because of stupid government officials and their "goody two shoes" policies, so I couldn't picture a Cheetahs surviving, but it was exciting nonetheless.

I decided to go out of my way, on my way back to work, just to get another glimpse of the billboard, and get the details. I found a good spot that I could see the billboard and pulloff the road to read.

SHIT! It turned out to be an advertisement for the Cheetah exhibit at the zoo! Color ME disapppointed!

4 comments

• BaddJack
    14 years ago
    So THAT is why my older son wants to do Grad School at Notre Dame. He got the clever gene from his Mom. I take credit for the horn-dog tendencies...
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    BaddJack... maybe it's for the weather.. it's been a "great" winter [sarcasm].
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I have a recurring fantasy about a good strip club coming to the DC/NoVA area.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    steve: Don't stop believing. For a brief shining moment, there was even a good club in the Ozarks. It closed before I discovered this site, so I never reviewed it. Cold beer, nude above, nearly nude below (and for a three dollar tip at the rail, they would show you the kitty), SERIOUS full-contact karate. ITC mileage was superb. OTC was common. It was called "Barely Legal." I still get verklempt when I think about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion