tuscl

Pregnant strippers

strippers are nasty in general. a pregnant stripper is even more nasty.

and strippers are always saying how they strip because they need to make money. if they dont have money to begin with, why are they having a baby?

I got some lappers from a preggie this weekend. Her pasties kept falling off. I offered a tip for her to keep them off and let me suck on her nipples. The taste was odd but I assumed it was from the pasties tape...now I am thinking shit what if it was lactations with HIV?

23 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Was the dancer drinking? Was there second hand smoke in the club? What about being on her feet for eight or more hours a day, dancing, gyrating and running around? What about CIM and swallowing HIV effecting the baby? Women cannot be sent home from work for being pregnant and I guess that now includes stripclubs.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    They think if they have a baby with the deadbeat boyfriend, he won't run off.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    It's hot when the preggo is one's wife. Not so much for others.

They have babies because they fuck without protection, and the baby-daddy might not even be known, much less be willing to pay for support, or even an abortion. Add to that the fact that it's currently the fad to reward irresponsibility in America, and it's not all that hard to see why they get pregnant.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    It's hot when the preggo is one's wife. Not so much for others.

They have babies because they fuck without protection, and the baby-daddy might not even be known, much less be willing to pay for support, or even an abortion. Add to that the fact that it's currently the fad to reward irresponsibility in America, and it's not all that hard to see why they get pregnant.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    SuperDude, no the dancer was not drinking but she was smoking.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I can't imagine a bigger turn-off than a pregnant stripper.
    Well....I can think of a few things. But preggers is definitely at the top of the "no way" list for me.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Amen, lo!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    and strippers are always saying how they strip because they need to make money. if they dont have money to begin with, why are they having a baby?

^^^
    you answered your question before you asked it.
    the more babies they have the more welfare and government benefits they get.
    i've met strippers in their early-mid twenties on welfare with 4-5 kids. they don't report whatever cash they make stripping while they continue to collect welfare. more kids=more welfare, the rest is icing on the cake.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Smoking while pregnant threatens the baby. Born addicted to nicotine. Born with underdeveloped lungs that threaten death upon delivery.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Holy Mackerel. Everyone suddenly finds morality on TUSCL? I think pregnant women are hot. And the lactation is an added bonus. C'mon, guys...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    BaddJack,
    Yeah, the next time I do a 2-girl dance, I'm going with a drunk dancer and a Preggie, lol!
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Steve: you, sir, are the Man. We need to party together. Seriously.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I've known young people that had babies for various reason, the most common being accident from unprotected sex. You guys talking about getting knocked up for welfare and stuff I think are thinking a little too liberally, although I know for some girls that IS the reason they get pregnant. But for regular Jane Doe dancer, who probably has a lot of sex either with her boyfriend or customers, it most likely was an accident.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i agree, there are plenty of accidental preggos out there but i stand by my previous comment that for many of them making babies is a career choice ;)
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    One thing about pregnant strippers: you KNOW that they fuck...
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    troop:

"......making babies is a career choice"??

Gotta disagree with you. If she is selling the little bastards - maybe it is a so-so career choice.

But if she is saddled with the bastards for 18-20 years - a pure loser decision in my estimation.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol BaddJack, good point...I thought about going to an abortion rally because I KNOW the women there fuck and you won't find any virgins at an abortion rally.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    fa,

You say, "But if she is saddled with the bastards for 18-20 years - a pure loser decision in my estimation."

In most cases, it is WE, the general tax paying public that is "saddled with the bastards", for the most part.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    clubber is right art.
    read my 1st post. the kids and most of their expenses are paid for, food, medical, housing, utilities, etc plus an allowance for incidentals. they are basicly living for free so they can take whatever they make stripping and buy jewelry, nice clothes, dope, etc. i know for a fact that many do that. they live off of the government.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    continued
    in alot of cases grandma watches the kids while the stripper dances or is out partying. as a matter of fact i knew one hot stripper who had 3 kids and they lived with and were being raised by her mother in a city 70 miles away. the only time the stripper actually saw or spent time with her kids was basically a few days a year. she was stripping, drinking, doping, and whoring most of the other days. a sad excuse for a mother but that's how she was.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Was Octomom a stripper?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol no she was more of a dominatrix.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    A redhead, brunette, and blond were pregnant. The redhead said she was going to have a girl because she was on top when they were having sex. The brunette said she was going to have a boy because her husband was on top while having sex. The blond said oh great I am going to have puppies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion