tuscl

P Diddy throws out $1m cash at gig

P Diddy reportedly threw US$1 million into the crowd at a party over the weekend.

The American rapper is renowned for throwing lavish parties. When he turned 40 in 2009 he invited 500 friends and family members to celebrate at New York's Plaza Hotel, where attractions included a $30,000 orchid display.

He also splashed out on a party in a nightclub for his son Justin's 16th birthday last year, where Lil' Kim, Trey Songz and Fabolous all performed and Justin was presented with a $360,000 car.

The star attended a party to celebrate his pal Rick Ross's birthday in Miami last weekend, with Pharrell Williams and Busta Rymes also in attendance.

Diddy and Ross performed at the event, and are said to have lavished the crowd with bills, totalling around $1 million.

The party was held at strip club King of Diamonds, and was a lavish affair from the off with Ross arriving in a private helicopter.

"It just feel good to be in my hometown repping with the city. Just expect the hood to have a good time that's all it's about. We just gone do what we do, sip a lil somethin' ... smoke a lil somethin'...represent Maybach Music," Ross told NBC Nitecap with Peter Bailey when asked what he was planning for the evening.

Diddy has given an insight into the planning which goes into his famous soirees on his MTV Show. He is seen giving orders to party planners who are trying to come up with ideas for the perfect night.

"You need to get strawberries and put some marmalade in some yoghurt. Get some bellinis. Tell the guys they can't come and invite six pretty girls," he says.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/mus…

4 comments

• pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Let's see. If I was going to blow $1,000,000 in the clubs, I could go to my favorite clubs and get FS with a beautiful woman, once a week, every week, for the next 20 years. Wait . . . is that where all my money went over the last 20 years? I've got to get a different hobby.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I seriously doubt that Puffy is lacking for pussy, or would be if he really wanted it. Nope, this is all about ego, and craving the attention his alleged talent can't garner.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Are u guys really up posting at 3am, or is the TUSCL timepiece screwed up?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    When I posted that, the server time appeared to be about 16 hours behind EST.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion