tuscl

Question For Cleveland Ohio Guys?

Monday, January 24, 2011 7:33 PM
fox haven here.. [view link] i don't recall seeing this club listed before and there's only 1 review. was it just added to tuscl's list and is it a brand new club?

4 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting, try calling them and asking if no one on here knows. I found them on [view link] [view link]
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    "It has been there for decades... And nothing has EVER changed there. It is always the same, guaranteed. Nothing special about it in any way, not the bar, the room, the music, the girls, or the dances... everything is so plain, and the people are all bored or boring. Why bother? " • 4/11/2004
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol, i drove by a club in that area years ago when i was going somewhere else, made a mental note of it but never drove back. i wonder if it's the same club. i'll check that link sam. does anyone else know anything about this club?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    wow, i just checked that link and nobody had anything good to say about it. i'm still gonna stop in next time i'm in the area and i sure would like some other opinions from any tuscl'ers that have been there in the last few months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion