tuscl

Pole Tricks / Stage Performance

DougS
Florida
Sunday, January 16, 2011 6:33 PM
Do you enjoy the stage performances - more specifically the pole tricks? Usually, I view the time that the dancers are on the stage and a time when I can get a good look at their body and how they move. I also use their time on stage as an opportunity to get the attention of a dancer that I want to spend time with (by tipping her and chatting her up on stage - she's a captive audience at that point). Except for rare occasions, I don't think I could say that I ENJOY the stage shows; actually it's probably the opposite if it's a dancer that I am interested in... I'm anxiously awaiting her getting off the stage and coming to see me. As for those rare occasions... If she is REALLY sexy and doing sexy things on stage - playing with another girl on stage always does it for me... or there have been several girls that will undo a guys belt, then suck on the end of the belt, pretending it's a cock (always like that!) Recently, I've found that my current fav never fails to give a stage show that keeps me captivated. Her thing is incredible pole tricks; some that I've not seen any other girl do. She just looks so sexy doing it... and I appreciate the strength that it takes for most of those tricks.

14 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    I like to spectate a good show on the pole as if it were a sporting event. However, only like 10-15% of dancers are any good on the pole. Lots just flail around on stage or do a simple spin. I use the stage performance to distinguish the athletic/energetic girls from the couch potato types (look at me and give me money). I've found the non-athletic girls with a higher body fat % feel like a lump of jello on your lap.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Same here, Doug. The stage is more for sizing the girls up and giving them tips if you want her attention later on. I don't really care much about dance moves and pole tricks.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I avoid dancers that put on a good pole show. They are too athletic and it carries over to their lap dances. Give me the ones that provide good physical contact when I am tipping them. Like grabbing your cock. I have one favorite that likes to pull my shirt up and rub her bare tits on my bare chest. That is part of her lap dance routine but I have only seen her do it on stage with me.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    The stage is the ultimate quandry in current strip club management. Because the dancers and thus the club make so much of their money from the personal dances and so little at the stage rail the stage dance is frequently regarded as a waste of time and effort. Sure the guys are previewing the dancers, but the girls know that they can get personal and talk some guy to the back room whether or not they had a great stage dance. Many clubs make the situation worse by installing lots of TV screens. A girl is going to put a lot of effort into the dance if everybody is looking at the baseball game? The problem is that a dull stage dance, or even worse long stretches of empty stage, ruin the vibe of the club. I think absent the need for a stage to maintain a cabaret license some clubs would just as well get rid of it for all it is adding to the club's appeal. The challenge is how to make the stage the focus of attention and give the dancers a motivation for quality performance.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I view the stage show as a handshake: introduce yourself, and try to make a good impression. Beyond that, it's an interesting diversion at best.
  • RocStarsky
    13 years ago
    I personally do not like dancers doing pole tricks especially complicated ones. It does not turn me on. Doing simple swings, upside down slides is tolerable. However dancing with and around the pole makes it better for me. The pole is there to support dancing and reduce falling. I am more into dancing, booty shaking, spreading the legs, crawling and the like. Ultimately I like a dancer who puts more thought into showing her body rather than thinking about the pole.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I enjoy the stage show, especially once the dancers remove their tops. Pole tricks don't do much for me.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I had a dancer put her head down and do that blow job through the pants routine to get me hard. I wanted to do a LD with her but she was too greedy with her pricing so I passed.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    i go to this club twice a week. there is this girl who puts on the best stage performance i have ever seen. just absolutly top notch
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    A few are truly dancers. Very few. That said, I prefer "dancers" that do not move quickly or too much. Better to see them! As for poles, they do nothing for me.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    usually i don't care about their stage shows, i just like to see the good looking ones up there naked ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Just a thought... I mentioned on here a little over a year ago, I was in Texas. Dancing at the club was the Miss Nude World Pole Champion of 2010. She was Asian, my favorite, and went by the name Rain. She has a site if anyone is interested. [view link]
  • troop
    13 years ago
    She has a site if anyone is interested. [view link] ^^ lol, i see that she's selling panties and pantyhose in her collectibles section ;)
  • travelingguy
    13 years ago
    I really like a dancer to do the pole tricks / stage performance - that is why Gentlemen's club began - adult Entertainment. Sometimes I am just in the mood to have a few drinks, watch a good show with beautiful naked women, have a conversation with a couple of them and consider it a nice relaxing evening. However, if I am in the mood for 'something else' then I agree the 'Performer' is not always the best for getting a lap dance or more from. Still I respect the effort of a good Performance and either tip her well while onstage or ask the waitress/manager to have her come to my table so that I can tip her more personally.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion