January 7, 2011
Visited on: Thursday Afternoon
Dancers on Shift: 1-5

Rating
Physical Club: 7
Dancer Quality: 6
$ Value: 9
Overall : 7.33

the last time i left the filthy CD cubby here i discovered a lovely, long honey colored roach on the back of my jacket (albeit almost four hours later in a neiman marcus). but i shambled back in after a most unpleasant (and expensive)stop at my car mechanics in a foul mood on a cold and dark late afternoon and was immediately bathed in that familiar warm glow and embryonic embrace that only a SC (in a cold and indifferent world) can supply...lights were low, music was good, santas and snowmen and candles were festooned everywhere, my cold brew was set up instantly with a smile and an olive skinned honey was dangling her money maker inches from my formerly miserable mug...and i remembered why i've loved these dens of iniquity all these years...balm for the lonely, the distraught, the disconnected, shelters in the storm of life full of ministering (and mercenary) angel/whores engaged in that sweet exchange of temporary sensual solace for that smelly green paper people call money...everyone's just survivin' the best way they know how...even the cockroaches....

4 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    lol, i applaud that guy!

i wonder if i can get him to write some anti-shill reviews :)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Has a rather Faulkneresque quality to it, hmm?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You mean Frankensteinesque
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    If you guys only KNEW the Ballpark. Gatorfan is closer to the reality. The place is a real dive. Now, that being said, one can have quite the good time there. It might even inspire one to poetry. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion