Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

just a little help here...

whoever

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've never been to a strip club, and I really want to go to one. I'm kind of shy, so I want to bring my significant other along. Do you all think that's a good idea, or should I go alone so I can get a real experience?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

Gee Officer, I don't know.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Don't take the SO along unless he or she wants to go.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

The presence of SO may impose limitations on your enjoyment. Go alone a few times and find out, for yourself, if you want to share the experience.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

And remember it's all bullshit.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No sex in the champagne room but plenty of cocaine.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Go alone. If you take your SO, she'll just get mad at you if you have any fun. Remember that the dancers are there to make money by giving you a good time. They will overcome your shyness.

Profile picture for whoever
whoever
•

thanks ya'll. I ended up going alone last night, since gf expressed no interest (also knew even if she wanted to go, no way would she let me go to the VIP/champagne room). great experience, and I will definitely be going again soon.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

So where did you go? Make sure to post a review. Doing so will give yourself some credibility on this site.

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

go alone, go to VIP and get a LD and jerk it off right there. thats what we all do!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I think he made a jerking off reference. I don't think he needs to post a review about that.

Profile picture for emmett
emmett
•

Is that you, Dick Johnson?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement