tuscl

just a little help here...

Monday, January 3, 2011 3:13 PM
I've never been to a strip club, and I really want to go to one. I'm kind of shy, so I want to bring my significant other along. Do you all think that's a good idea, or should I go alone so I can get a real experience?

11 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Gee Officer, I don't know.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Don't take the SO along unless he or she wants to go.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    The presence of SO may impose limitations on your enjoyment. Go alone a few times and find out, for yourself, if you want to share the experience.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    And remember it's all bullshit.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No sex in the champagne room but plenty of cocaine.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Go alone. If you take your SO, she'll just get mad at you if you have any fun. Remember that the dancers are there to make money by giving you a good time. They will overcome your shyness.
  • whoever
    14 years ago
    thanks ya'll. I ended up going alone last night, since gf expressed no interest (also knew even if she wanted to go, no way would she let me go to the VIP/champagne room). great experience, and I will definitely be going again soon.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    So where did you go? Make sure to post a review. Doing so will give yourself some credibility on this site.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    go alone, go to VIP and get a LD and jerk it off right there. thats what we all do!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think he made a jerking off reference. I don't think he needs to post a review about that.
  • emmett
    14 years ago
    Is that you, Dick Johnson?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion