tuscl

Wow, the editors must *really* be busy if this got through

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    sooperflysnooka has been a TUSCL member since 2004 and has 90+ reviews. I think Founder will let it slide since it is informational and useful information he posted.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As a review? An article maybe, or as a discussion post like you did, but as a review.

OK.
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    gmd, I know that review section is for reviews and that you might have different perception about it than some of us. I'm glad that you mentioned about this.

However, I think it will also help as a review, because it's such a useful information to have.
    But at the same time sooperflysnooka SHOULD HAVE posted only the news link, instead of putting the whole article in the review.
  • JerseyJack
    14 years ago
    robbing1 -- There's a minimum text length required for reviews, so he probably included the article in order to get the system to accept it.
  • scfan123
    14 years ago
    Just a question, but how long does the "review" process take before being accepted or not accepted for publication? I thought I wrote a pretty decent review on a Michigan club last night from a visit a couple of weeks ago, but it hasn't been published yet and I can't seem to find the progress on it anywhere. Thanks in advance.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    scfan123, it generally takes about 1/2 day for it to be posted by Founder. If it hasn't shown up by tomorrow, message Founder to see if he got it.
  • scfan123
    14 years ago
    Nice, it's published. That was pretty quick!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, the review is still up, so Founder must see some value in it. I suppose I can see the point; not everyone reads the discussion forums, so it could be considered a "review" in the sense that it warns people about what's up.
  • JerseyJack
    14 years ago
    Another that I would consider a good article but not a review at all:

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=1054
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion