tuscl

Bra Thieves

Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:11 PM
talk about lift and seperate.. LOL Thieves in Michigan steal 245 bras, worth $9,000 TROY, Mich. — Thieves taking advantage of stores packed with holiday shoppers managed to swipe a total of 245 bras — $9,000 in value — from the Victoria's Secret store at Oakland Mall. “My guess is that the thieves came in and were able to distract people,” said Lt. Bob Redmond of the Troy Police Department. “Nineteen drawers were emptied of their contents.” Redmond said store thefts are a common occurrence this time of year, as stores overflowing with shoppers make it more difficult for employees and security officers to keep an eye on everyone. “If they were able to distract the clerk and load up, that's what they do — this just happened to be expensive bras,” Redmond said. “And Victoria's Secret isn't really a packed store normally except at Christmas, so it's easier when shopping is so heavy.” The empty drawers were discovered by employees on Sunday, Redmond said. Chances are, the thieves will be looking to sell the bras however they can. “Minus the price tags that say Victoria's Secret, of course,” Redmond said.

5 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    That's $36.74 per bra. Probably made overseas for 60 cents each.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hmmmm, anyone want a bra for cheap? LMAO
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I bet the strippers stole them
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I know a woman who makes her living selling costumes and lingerie to dancers. HMMM!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Or you can be bet some clubs will have new stock in the gift shop where you will be offered the opportunity to buy your favorite dancer a new bra for the New Year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion