Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL's 'Man in ...' Armenia?!

CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY598300

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apparently had an interesting visit at his last Armenian club!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for harrydave
harrydave
•

Yeah, very entertaining review, and have to credit the guy for hanging in with that "dancer". Guess I'll have to put Armenia on my international list!

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

harrydave says: Guess I'll have to put Armenia on my international list!

^ just don't say that in front of the turks lol ;)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Didn't think the Turks left many Armenians around.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

^ i hear ya!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Say what?

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

huh?

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

Fascinating, as Mr. Spock would say. Armenia, huh? Usually if want to hang with strippers from the ex-Soviet Caucasus all I have to do is hit virtually any club in NYC and I'm surrounded by them ;) .

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement