Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Xmas present.

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

So this morning my daughter, the same one who called me for directions to a club a while back, asks me what I want for Christmas.

Me: I dunno. Do they make stripper gift certificates? Her: Yeah, they're called one dollar bills.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

So george, I hope she gives you several gift certificates that are guaranteed to spread joy in the clubs.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

Yes, Joy needs to be spread, onstage, in the VIP room, Hotel room, then she needs to shower.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol gmd that was a great answer from your daughter!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I will be shamelessly stealing and using that line in the clubs this week, lol.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement