tuscl

NO SPEAKA THE ENGLISH

10inches
Florida
Monday, December 6, 2010 1:49 PM
recent trip to club; hooked up with hot latina (columbian); she did not speak or understand english very well. fortunately she understood the universal language of the dollar. no matter what i said she answered with a smile and a heavily accented "si". just for kicks i decided to she how much she actually understood. aked for HJ, asked for BBBJ , even asked for unprotected FS. each question got the same response. (a silly grin and "si") don't think she had any idea what is said. got to suck on some great tits and finger a wet, hot pussy but that's all!!!!

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol maybe it was to avoid potential LE bust
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    The club must have gave her a pamphlet with all the important words she needs to know.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I would think that pointing and flashing dollars would get the message across to any dancer.
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    I had a similar experience with a girl from Brazil. I speak a little spanish but forgot that the Brazilians speak Portuguese so even my limited Spanish didn't help much. This girl was drop dead gorgeous and high mileage to boot. We had great time and by the time closing time rolled around I was in love... Unfortunately she works in a club in Europe and the chances of seeing her again are pretty bleak. Still you gotta love those girls from south of the border. "muy Bonita señorita es mi chica!"
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But less talk equals more play.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    That's why I love south florida. chicks like that are a dime a dozen in the clubs there, and most give very high mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion