tuscl

Oasis in philadelphia

Striker
Be nice
Sunday, December 5, 2010 6:30 PM
Drove by today and the place was boarded up. Salvage company trucks were there. Anyone know what happened? Was one of my favorite places. Thanks

9 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    They closed?
  • Striker
    14 years ago
    Looks like it to me. Rather shocked really. Had some good times there. Very close to the airport. Made traveling enjoyable. Wonder where the girls went.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    They did not close. They have schedule of dancers for Sunday on their club phone 215-937-0200. The road they are on has alot of salvage and other places around it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I read Oasis owns the Christine club right down the street and around the bend.
  • Striker
    14 years ago
    I'll confirm for sure when I get back from my trip but the looked dead to me... The savage trucks were in their parking lot and the oasis sign on the building was gone. The lighted sign was still up. I was there at 11:30 on Sunday... Do the open later on Sunday and I just messed up?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    From TUSCL (google) Oasis (CLOSED) 6800 Essington Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153 215-937-0200 Oasis Website 101 Hotlists see who likes it 11:30 AM to 2 AMClub Type: Topless Dancer Ethnicity: Mixed Member Rating: 7.06 / 10 12 Month Trend: 0.40 Reviews: 276 Cover Charge Day: 0 Night: 5 Avg. Private Dance Cost: 20 Avg. Drink Cost: 5- Beer and Wine - Full Bar - Lunch - Dinner - Stage Dancing (Bikini) - Stage Dancing (Topless) - Lap Dances (Bikini)Oasis Reviews
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    I was there from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on Sunday. Definitely not closed.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I emailed Founder to bring the Oasis reviews back alive.
    14 years ago
    " The savage trucks were in their parking lot and the oasis sign on the building was gone. The lighted sign was still up. I was there at 11:30 on Sunday... Do the open later on Sunday and I just messed up?" I'd say so. They open at 1 pm on Sundays, as does their sister club Christines. The "savage" trucks (salvage actually) are commonly in their parking lot. They belong to the salvage company next door. I just called their hotline. Business as usual, Wednesday Dec 8. For someone who claims this "was" one of your favorite places you don't know much about the place. Good grief.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion