tuscl

Some VERY Disturbing New From Hip Hugger

DougS
Florida
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 4:17 AM
I cannot find confirmation of this on the 'net, so I don't know if this is true or not, but I'm hearing it from several sources... I'm told that last Tuesday, one of the HH dancers (Libby - who has a sister that also dances there named Priceless) went home with a customer. She was later found, tied up, raped and killed. I am not familiar with either Libby (the girl supposedly killed) or her sister). Anyone else hear anything about this? I can't ask either of the two dancers that I'm currently in "arrangements" with, 'cause I'm trying to arrange my OTC activities for next week and it just wouldn't help things to ask about another dancer that was raped and killed doing OTC.

10 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Don't recall the names. Hope they catch the guy.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    sorry to hear that but it kinda sounds like something that i've believed and i think many here will agree. strippers seem to be attracted to the wrong guys, usually criminals, drug dealers, and other losers, and make some bad choices in deciding to hang out with them.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    troop says: [ignore]Posted: 12/01/10 strippers seem to be attracted to the wrong guys, usually criminals, drug dealers, and other losers, and make some bad choices in deciding to hang out with them. ------------------- No offense to our OTC guys on this board though, right?! LOL
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ well maybe i'm wrong, but i get the impression that most here are not drug dealers or losers ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the insider info.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Now you know why we say to you come back and see me I want to get to know you better before we agree to take out .. RIP chickie
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Dazymaz, have you ever actually met up with a guy that you "got to know better"? I typically assume that to be a polite way of a stripper saying "hell no I would never meet with you"
  • ztrzi2000
    14 years ago
    It is so sad to see that people can get away with such horror. I am so sorry for that poor woman and those who cared for her. I share in CTQWERTY's hope that the loser who did this gets brought to justice. I do hope that the police are willing to overlook any lesser crimes in their pursuit of this murderer. By that, I mean that I hope that relatively innocent parties with information on the incident can feel safe coming to the police with the truth, even if it means implicating themselves in a victimless crime.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Yes I have in the past gotten to know several very nice and easy to get along with gents .. and have had many a good time and enjoyed myself and the conversations ..but I do not go with non regulars ..
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I still have seen nothing in any of the news media outlets about this story, but I had two dancers at HH confirm this happened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion