tuscl

What is "Thug Factor?"

Friday, November 26, 2010 8:34 PM
I just joined and am in the process of writing my first review, and I read on the review submission guide that one of the things I should mention in my review of the club itself is "thug factor." What exactly does this mean? Does it have something to do with the bouncers, the patrons, the music style, or what? Also, is there any way to perform a search on the discussions to see if something has already been posted and discussed? Finally, how do I add an avatar to my posts? I do not see an option for that when I view my profile. Thanks!

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    you can use the advance search options on google so it only searches on TUSCL. As for "thug factor" it might mean the bouncers were walking around acting like tough jerks or maybe a lot of customers were local thugs using it as a hang out spot.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    add an avatar by going to "my photos" on the right hand side of the screen (up near the top but not all the way to the top). You cna upload photos there and pick one to "set as primary"
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    op- yahoo,msn , google, etc search engines are useful things. So is urban dictionary. I personally take thug factor to mean the type of customers that hang out at club, plus the immediate surrounding neighborhood. Dickhead bouncers classified under "staff courtesy/club atmosphere". Awaiting your discrete reviews.............
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Minnow is correct on this one.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    yup, agree with minnow and clubber.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Thug factor: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion