tuscl

'Toughest sheriff' recruits big names for border "illegal immigration fighters"

Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:22 PM
"America's toughest sheriff," Phoenix's Joe Arpaio, is creating an armed "Illegal Immigration Posse" and Hollywood actors Steven Seagal and Lou Ferrigno have signed up. The volunteer posses work thousands of hours and donate vehicles, planes and helicopters to the sheriff's office as well as a variety of professional services, saving tax payers millions of dollars each year. [view link]

5 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Time for our idiots in the "Justice Department" to start suing them!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Oh, I forgot. Damn, this is a strip club site! Why would you post this here? Go somewhere else. Now, let's see if anyone that doesn't know how to operate an "ignore" click or does not understand the concept of "ignore" will post here!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    You gotta love Sheriff Joe.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Clubber...I'm sure if we all really try we can find a way to tie this story into the SC scene. For example...how many dancers are actually illegal aliens? Closing the borders would therefore affect the SCs. Another example...if we got rid of 20 million or so illegal aliens, how many jobs would open up for out of work citizens...putting more money into americans' pockets to spend at SCs. I'm just sayin.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Prim0, Just a bit of sarcasm on my part. For all those that seem to freak when a post such as this pops up. You are correct that most ANY post could be tied to our hobby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion