tuscl

mileage at Toronto clubs

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:38 AM
Gentlemen, I want to go to a Toronto club that has similar mileage to the club I visited in Montreal recently, the Kamasutra. A brief review of my visit will give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I will also include costs just for comparison. Three of us entered for free with passes we were given on the street (saving the $5 cover), there was no coat check, and we paid the bouncer $20 to go to a VIP couch, a semicircular one with a table. Three girls appeared immediately, and sat down in each of our laps, asking if they could party with us. We said yes. We chatted while they wiggled in our laps for a while. Then they asked to dance for us. It was $140 per girl for the group dance, but they assured us it was worth it. The blonde on one of my friends laps laid back, spread her legs and started playing with herself and rubbing her tits. The brunette with the glasses on my other friends lap starts bouncing up and down on it while standing like they were going at it. My girl leans back on me, riding me and putting my hands on her tits. They were natural, btw. After a few minutes of this we are all full at attention, then the girls start playing with each other, while laying on our laps. They kiss, nip, lick, suck and rub each other, mostly north of the border, but they do rub each other between the legs a lot. Hands passed over my lap lots of times, tits were rubbed in my face. My girl even ran her nipples across my lips. I kept them closed, I don't know how, but it was an awesome turn on. We were encouraged to grab asses, rub legs, massage tits, as long as we weren't too rough. "Teets, ass, everything OK to touch, no pussay", I'll remember that line as long as I live. The girls left to do stage work, other girls hustled us in between, we had a few regular lap dances at $15 each, but we obviously tipped ($30 each). We bought two bottles of something, about $200. I asked my previous girl for three dances in a row (I gave her $60 for that), suffice it to say that it was more of the same. In between the regular dancers on the stage were great. All of the girls looked smokin hot, built and tight, didn't see any fakes in the place (but I didn't see all the girls either). All were super friendly and ready to party. My friend went back to a private room for more of the same but he didn't tell me how much it was, I would guess $140 again. The music was awesome, didn't eat anything. I'm not looking for backroom BBBJs and such, just some dirty fun. My share of all this hedonism (as I don't drink) came to about 250$ (a bit less than a third). Worth every penny. I want this again and I don't mind paying for it. I'm not going to Montreal any time soon, so help me out, any place in TO have similar mileage and good looking dancers? Peace, BigBadBob8

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Cannonball Cabaret Friday afternoons.
  • bigbadbob8
    14 years ago
    any specific dancers at the Cannonball?
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Pretty much any of the girls for that type of attention. If you want more, shop carefully. Pretty much anything is on the menu at the Cannonball. The only down side is those damn uncomfortable chairs in the dance area.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    CCRider you are so right about those chairs they totally suck . not a good face to face grind thats for sure ..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion