Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Metric

CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY598300

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Credit goes to "Fish7117":

"My friends an I had a great time talking to the strippers. Most of them were attending community college. The tattoo to tooth ratio was a little high at this joint. That just made the "extras" that much enjoyable."

Replies (4)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Snort. More tats than teeth? Yeah, I can see how that might be more pleasant for certain activities.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

haha nice one gmd

Profile picture for EarthQuake365
EarthQuake365
•

I just read this one. I'm still laughing. I have been to Nikita's, and as funny as the metric is it is not far off.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

The less teeth the better the blowjob.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement