tuscl

Archie's Back!

Friday, November 12, 2010 2:05 AM
i'm jealous of this guy! spain, scotland, and the review that originally caught my attention.. FKK Arabella Wattenscheid, Germany RESPECT!!!! [view link]

3 comments

• jester214
    14 years ago
    Why is this noteworthy? Unless you spend much time in the Majorca?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    troop: Thanks. I just read the review you cited. I paid a 50 euro cover charge to get into a club near Monaco last night. You don't want to know what sex would have cost in that joint!! Too much even for me. (I was sober). 50 euro for the full meal deal in this club in Germany? That is cheaper than Detroit prices! Sounds like a road trip may be in order if I can't find some action here. I can say "Leck meiner schwanz" auf deutsch. You helped me out with the delightful Denise Milani and now this. You get around for a simple Ohio guy.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    $50 is the going price for most suck in fuck in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany... that region, especially at the windows, streetwalkers, and cheaper brothels. Expect to pay a little more at the nicer brotherls though you'll obviously enjoy somewhat higher talent and atmosphere. My experience with anything in that region is they all speak English ranging from decent to excellent. Never hard to find English speakers in Germany...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion