tuscl

Look familiar, Art?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I'll relent on the other, but then I found this one.

9 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    I just rolled down here, george. Thanks for your kind thoughts. I put up a post elsewhere about your new avatar. Do you have one of axe lady showing bush?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Canada has HOT women. have you seen the recent centerfold in the playboy issue? she is hot...then also sundowner and cannonball cabaret are top 10 clubs. How many top 10 kentucky or ohio clubs? zero...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art, sadly, no. She is kinda cute though, ain't she?

Sam: Yep, and frankly, I've come to be thankful for that lack of acclaim.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well although alot of things in ohio stink and we have more than our share of pigs and skanky women, i'm still a proud northern ohio guy sam!
    we've had 2 or 3 playmates of the year in the past 10 or so years. two that come to mind are heather kozar and carmela deceasre (last name spelling?). we've also had several other girls that have ended up in playboy. so if that's the criteria we're doing ok up here.
    also, those club ratings aren't just rated on the dancer quality but the overall club experience, and personally ratings are just opinions.
    there are hot and ugly women everywhere so anyone can make an arguement for or against any area.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sundowner is overrated. Cannonball has just as good, if not better-looking talent (though I was there on "payday" Friday afternoon ...), and the extras menu is full go. Maybe the Sundowner has the edge on furniture; otherwise ...
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    CTQ:

Furniture slightly better at Million Dollar Saloon. Otherwise matches Cannonball in all aspects and even surpasses in some. IMHO.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Art, does Million Dollar have the equivalent janitorial service? Cannonball's bathroom was a pigsty, yet the guy changes lightbulbs on the desk lamps in VIP (at least when I was there!)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    CTQ:

Haven't experienced intrusive janitorial service at MDS. Bathroom is foul but not rancid like Cannonball.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Don't forget that Ohio was home to Carmen Electra, Tracy Lords and others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion