tuscl

Indianapolis recommendations?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:55 AM
I'll be in Indianapolis in a couple of weeks. I've scanned the TUSCL reports on the Indy clubs but I don't see many reports of high mileage or extras in any of the Indy clubs. Any recommendations for high mileage, extra's friendly SCs from those who are more familiar with the Indy scene. Feel free to PM if you'd rather. Have I been spoiled by the Detroit SC scene?

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Brad's Brass Flamingo is always a good place. They have tiered pricing for dances, a few VIP areas to choose from. I've always had a good time there.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Yes, you've been spoiled by the Detroit (or more accurately, the Inkster) SC scene. As vincemichaels says, BBF in Indy is your best choice. Even with stories I've read on TUSCL about how the dancers cannot lower their heads below customers' belts anymore (for simulated BJs), at $10/each (+$2 house fee at night), their basic lapdances in the couch area are top notch. As for extras there, that's another story. Aside from some amazingly good grinds, stick-shifting, liberal groping, and the occasional and brief reach-insides, I've never asked, nor have been offered, extras - either ITC or OTC. I can't say it doesn't happen, especially for regulars, so if that's your thing, YMMV.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    drive up one hour north to Kokomo if you want better mileage than indy.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Electronman, at least your Indy trip will be inexpensive! Could mean more money for Detroit (ie Penthouse, and I see you were just there! That's the reigning value champ now imo!) But if you must ... I had more dancer offers for OTC at Hip Hugger in Kokomo (by far) than at Brad's Brass in Indy.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Everyone is spot on so far. Both of the main recommendations are high on my list... I have spent many an hour at both places. Personally, you can't go wrong with either choice. If you want higher quality - both the ambience and the girls (looks-wise), I'd say Brad's Brass Flamingo (BBF) should be your choice. BBF is definitely more "upscale" than Kokomo's Hip Hugger (HH), but it's far from classy. Yes, the girls are slightly hotter, but to be honest, on a typical visit, it's not THAT different. In MY opinion, on avg., the girls at BBF are 7-8, with a 9 or two thrown in. At HH, the avg. is probably 6-7, with a several 8's and maybe one 9. If you are looking for mileage, I'd vote for HH. There's definitely a noticeable difference, but both places are great and enjoyable. As far as extras go, so many variables come into play, but I know they can be had either place, both ITC and OTC, but usually only an option for fairly long-time regulars. (again, depending on many variables) As was previously mentioned, HH is a fairly short drive up 31 - less than an hour from BBF.
  • Shelby317
    14 years ago
    What area you going to be in? Most people are right in saying the Brad's is the best for the $, but it's a pain in the ass to find if you don't know your way around Indy. The building was converted to fit a knee high stage with three poles. If you want a larger, more traditional club, head west near the airport for Dancer's Showclub. The girls are better looking, the club was designed to be a SC. It's more expensive private dances, but you can see all the eye candy on the high stages for free or $1 tips up close. If you're downtown, try Red Garter LATE at night or if there is a major sporting event. The club itself is ok, but the place is empty if you try outside of those hours.
  • Electronman
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the recommendations. I've visited BBF and HH one time each but that was about three years ago. I didn't see enough privacy at HH for ITC extras (maybe I missed something unless its like the "romper room" at Bogarts in Inkster, MI) but I had offers of OTC. I sampled a couple of lap dances at BBF but didn't check out their more private VIP area. I'll give both a visit on my upcoming trip to Indy but save enough $ for a return trip to the Detroit clubs. Thanks again!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    HH is all about the "Love Corners." Just to the right of the bar are two corners of The Wall, both of which tend to be very dark. (heck, the whole place is dark, but especially those corners) The aggressive dancers will head for one of those corners if available.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I tend to agree with Shelby317 for all the reasons mentioned about HH and BBF. I'd go to Dancers (even though prices are a little higher). You definitely get what you pay for when comparing the three (I've been to all three). A plus for Dancers is that the LD area is a little more private although not completely like in Detroit, so there's not as many lookey-loos. Downside to Dancers is most definitely because of its location, really only convenient to the west side of town or if you're in or out of the airport.
  • FinalLap
    14 years ago
    Mileage and extras, I'd definitely say Hip Hugger. But Brad's is excellent as a Club. Low prices, friendly, lots of girls. Either one is better than most in the Midwest. Haven't been to Detroit in awhile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion