Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The other side

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last week, I was in a club in the afternoon for the first time. I met a new girl, got her a dance and a drink, and eventually the conversation turned to how far she was willing to go, and for what price. The options were reasonably priced, as far as I'm concerned, so I asked her for her schedule, and told her I might see her next week when I got some more money.

So, this afternoon I'm in the same club, with some money, and she sees me, and gets a look on her face.

Her: Hey, didn't expect to see you back so soon. Me: I said I expected to be back this week, didn't I? Her: Yeah, but who believes customer shit?

I kid you not.

Fortunately, her non-verbal skills were as entertaining as the verbal ones.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Ah, it is so hard to build trust.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

LOL, everyone's tossing shit.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

That's funny she would label it customer shit. I wonder how many dancers understand the lingo we toss around here. I had to explain mileage to dancers at my fav club a few weeks ago - one out of five understood. Not surprising that they all understood what SS was.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I have also found it interesting talking to dancers in our vernacular. Almost no Western Canadian dancers have a clue about the specialized vocabulary and universally, they are fascinated with the education I can provide. It has been a pure delight to explain "takeout" to a girl and have her respond - "I could do that"! Unhappily, that is still a rare event for me out here.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Who believes customer shit. Who believes stripper shit. Shut up and fuck.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Dougster, I see you've hacked gatorfan's account. :)

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Less talk more action!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement