tuscl

FOLLIES in ATL

10inches
Florida
what the heck has happened to this club? used to be high mileage even for table dances. last 2 visit had all new girls. very little contact. back to air dance?? no one at club seems to want to talk about changes. bartenders just sorta shrug their shoulders when asked. hope the titty police hasn't clamped down on this club. will really miss the high mileage VIP visit!!!

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    You wrote a review based on a Tuesday afternoon!? Come on, give the club a break.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Have one of your two last visits been on a Thurs-Sat? Those are the better days for clubs. Even a Wednesday is sometimes OK. But Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays are ridiculously boring at a lot of clubs. Some are not even open on Sundays - I doubt it is because of religious reasons
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    10, I was there yesterday afternoon. I was looking for a high mileage VIP and I found it. My first table dance was ho hum. The 2nd was outta sight. Did 2 table dances and bought her a drink. She had me convinced that it would be money well spent. Asked me if I had a condom. I did and used it. I wish there was a little more privacy. Those rooms next to the pool tables leave a lot to be desired. And me with my pants down to my thighs. lol. I promised her I would be back again next Thu. I will do a review tomorrow.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    That is great you guys have $10 table dances to sample the dancers with. Here in Columbus a lot of clubs have "cheapest" dance option of $30 and those have no privacy. The clubs that do have $10 table dances, are hit or miss. Several dancers are too prissy to even bother with them. Not to mention they are not allowed to be topless during them. I have had a bouncer come over and rebuke a dancer who was doing a table dance for me because she had her top off. What a dick.
  • percy
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat, you were there on Thursday? I was there from about 12:45 till 1:45. Had some great dances from one girl after two unfulfilling ones from two new girls. Would love to know you went to VIP with. I was with Passion but just in the corner. I am wondering about some of my favorites as well. Maybe they have just taken some time off.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    percy, I was there from 12:20 until 2:00. So we were there at the same time. I am going to write a review tomorrow but I won't mention her name in the review. I have already received 2 PMs asking for her name. lol...

sam, $10 table dances are done at most ATL clubs. At some black clubs the price is $5. But remember this is Atlanta. Home of the air dance. Follies has become the most popular club in ATL(20 reviews in a 30 day period)because the table dances are usually full contact. AT least by the dancer. I will elaborate more in my review.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Review published. So far 2 PMS asking for her name. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion