tuscl

Extras in Phoenix Clubs?

headhunter03
Colorado
Hey Fellas,

I'm traveling to the phoenix this weekend and need some help. I'm only interested in clubs where I have the best chance to get extras. Regular lapdances just don't do it for me anymore .... what clubs should I hit?

4 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    At the tier 1 clubs, BSC,Hi-Liter and Centerfolds, I have had OTC. You will not get any ITC. Most girls in these clubs do not do OTC, especially with customers they do not know. The tier 2 clubs may be different. The girls would not be as attractive though.

The fact that it is the last weekend before rent is due may help.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    TTF has it very close to correct. HJ or BJ at Centerfolds is possible, but the stars have to align exactly right. There is no guarantee of privacy.

More is generally available at Club Southwest Attractions, but it is not really a strip club and you will pay through the nose.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think it is a stripper myth that they work extra hard at the end of the month. Most live with their loser boyfriends and are months behind on their rents anyways.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    There is no sure extras club in the Phoenix area. That being said, if you are willing to go to dive bars, and you do not come across as undercover law enforcement, you can get high mileage at:

1) Blue Moon
    2) Mustang Sally's
    3) Bandaids
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion