tuscl

Anal sex and an offer of a refund

harrydave
New Jersey
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:31 PM
Recently, at a club to remain nameless, with a 30-something girl to remain nameless, I had a unique experience, which is a rarer thing for me these days. This club offered $10 lap dances in some semi-private booths. I spent about $40 on this girl earlier in the evening, and she cycled back to me an hour or so later. We talked, and at some point the conversation got around to sexual preferences. She offered that she really like anal sex, and could orgasm easily from it. Fast forward 30 minutes, and we're back in the booths. She goes through the usual moves, which includes some nice hands on for both of us. Another girl and guy come in to the booth area, stay for 4 songs, and leave. We just continue our fiddling around, and she is not counting songs. As soon as the other couple leaves my girl frees up little Dave, repositions herself with her back to me, pulls aside her thong, and proceeds to sit right down on me. We're done in about 5 minutes. We walk out onto the floor after, and I give her $120, which covered the 8 to 10 songs plus a tip. She comes back to me ten minutes later and says, "You know, you gave me a $100 bill and a $20 bill. Did you mean to just give me two $20's?". I had to laugh.

22 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    Ve vant names!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    wow, sounds like that worked out ok ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In Ohio, Cleveland has several clubs that have $10 dances and I have got better mileage and value from these dances than any $20-35 dance or 2fer1s that I have bought in Columbus before.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    As for the club name, here's a hint - I post reviews for most of my "unique" club visits, but I rarely describe the extras. The girls name? Not a chance. Lol!
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    You are a lucky sob.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Good for you!!! Do this SC thing long enough, and you're bound to get a few pleasant surprises.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Good topic title wasn't talking about a different refund.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Good topic title wasn't talking about a different refund.
  • Thickasabrick
    14 years ago
    Similar concept - a decade ago in Memphis a dancer offered me a "special show" for $100. This was so far below the going rate for extras that I assumed there was going to be some teasing and upsell but she was the only girl at the time that was available and of interest, so I decided WTF. 60 seconds later she is sliding on a condom and mounting up. When completed, I pull out my wallet, find I am light by $30. Told her I let her hold my ID and go for cash (ATMs were not omnipresent then) or use a credit card, whatever it took to pay my debts (I may be a perv but I am an honest perv). She gave me a peck on the cheek (while zipping my pants) and said, "that's ok - I know you would have given it to me if you had it on you."
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Who says quality doesn't matter anymore??? Dave, I'm guessing little Dave had the extra fun at Little Daddy's. If that's the club on the north end of Kokomo, I've been there (VIP area up a flight of stairs by the bar.) Same with the club on the southeast side of the city. Though one is called Big Daddy's.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    I agree with gatorfan. That wasn't refund. You should of gotten her number for after hours fun or hang around, that is if you both live nearby. Take her out on a date. She seems to like you.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    Wait, sounds like a con here, as I think about it. You had 8 dances at $10 a piece. That's $80, so, why would she think that she meant to give you only $40? Don't know. If she is really dumb as she thinks I do, don't go out with her. Sounds kinda like trouble, in the long run.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Brewerfan, it wasn't a con. She actually explained her "reasoning". When we went in the room, it was for just a couple of dances. Then we hung in there for four extra dances while the other couple was there, and in my girl's head, that was on her. The after the other couple left she just did what she did with me for her own pleasure. I am convinced of that. So in her mind, it was 2 dances up front, 4 freebies idling, and then 2 dances at the end to finish it off. Equals four dances or $40. After it was over, she thanked me and said it had been at least a year since she had that. Anybody want to have a midwest meetup in Kokomo? We can stay at the Comfort Inn and walk to Hip Hugger. Hmmm?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    "a year since she had that" that being anal or sex, do you really believe her I think someone said 99% of what a stripper says it bullshit. Sure there are polite strippers who show appreciation to have you coming again.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    $10 2fer1s lol I have got a $15 2fer1 before but it was at whispers cabaret, which only stayed in business for 5 months. Way too low mileage, payment required in advance, and bouncer stayed in the small couch room watching.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    The only thing that strikes me as being weird is that you said that you had 4 freebies, in which you did, since you didn't have to pay for, obviously. But why would you get freebies? I mean, dancers have to pay the bouncer up front for each dance, in other words, each song. There's a door fee for each song that gets played when you are back there. For example, let's say that they charge you 20 for a song. you give her 20 plus tip and the girl give the bouncer what she owes them. So in other words, she's losing on this.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ brewerfan.. different clubs have different rules. not all clubs charge dancers by the dance.
  • Bstensland
    8 years ago
    Do I dare post something on a thread that's been dead for 6years? Too bad...two different clubs two different girls, the same night...bareback anal and at the bar with the same buddy witnessing first hand. One of them I've never seen again as the club stopped having dancers(although you'll find one of four or five different Pros), and the other has been mentioned on different threads as a "hot little spinner", I've seen her again, since(I'm talking about a week ago), and we did a regular wet pussy fuck, right at the bar! Damn honest hottest little dancer I've ever seen. Hope somebody is around this thread to add another story. I'll trade for names of a local in stone park, il. On message. Ask for my email if you'd like it. Cheers, fellow pervs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I always knew harrydave had it in him. LOL I met him at Columbia, SC at PP, with the shadowcat and a few others in attendance that day. Great guy ! I had forgotten about him, haven't seen him around here in quite awhile. If you are around, harrydave, give us a shout.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear it, Bstensland. Sex at the bar is always a game to play. Makes me think of a babe, who, unfortunately no longer walks the planet. RIP, babe !! She always wanted to play, at the bar or in the VIP.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    As for the refund statement, anytime I've paid a girl with a $100 bill in my home club, they always check with me, and ask if I know I paid with a $100 and if I need change. I think it's just part of their non-ROB hustle. They want you as a repeat customer. It's good customer service.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I hope everything works out in the long run and that you just forgot to mention wrapping your rascal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion