tuscl

Founder-TUSCL & Norton

Over the weekend, when TUSCL came up, a yellow Norton button came up, meaning mild risk. Today, a red button came up-meaning I should avoid the site. The Norton site warned that TUSCL has a download risk. I'm using firefox now because ie8 was about to go into "RED ALERT".

What's going on ?

20 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    Over the past 3 days I have gotten occasional virus alerts when I browsed TUSCL. There is a Java applet virus. I reported it to Founder. Might be in one of the advertisements or lurking on the server. Don't browse unprotected!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Got warnings from AVG the other day too. I sent feedback on it.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I think Founder has deleted a bunch of profile pics. I can't see any right now. Maybe a virus was embedded in a jpeg.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I am using McAfee and have had no problems but all of the boxes of avatars have red Xs on them. I'm a computer nerd.Any connection?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have also noticed recently that our profile pictures are not showing up. Maybe it is just my browser (Chrome) but I don't know.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    same problem here, avast virus warnings, blank pics with red x's.
    it's not browser related.
    i'm guessing the previous hacker might have something to do with it.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    im not getting anyones pics pulled up, so somethings going on.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't see profile pics either, only shadowcat's is there.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Further, I just checked my photo page. All of my photos are replaced with red Xs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting gatorfan, the only profile pic I see on this page is yours. Everyone else is blank.
  • dallas702
    14 years ago
    I'm using Firefox and NO pics are showing. All I see, instead of pics, are the captions. But I haven't seen any download warnings.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Kaspersky denied me access to some areas of TUSCL over the weekend citing a "trojan horse" threat. I sent founder an email - no answer yet, but I'm here now....
  • founder
    14 years ago
    sorry for all the intermittent problems guys... we are working on them, trust me
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    founder,

I, for one, know you will tackle it.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    DAMN!!! harrydave--that girl in your avatar is HOT!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    10inches, He just married her this month. Eat your heart out.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Not as hot as Dude's!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    it looks like the profile pics are back to normal
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I've been noticing some funny java process stuff going on. May that's related. But everytime I run my security scan, everything comes up clean. Could it be some type of spyware has crept in via TUSCL? I'm getting some slow response along with the java issue.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    after a couple days with no problems, i just now got another virus warning when i entered tuscl. anyone else?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion