tuscl

Ultimate Vegas Hunks are the first victims of Missouri's new strip club law

If there was ever a doubt that police wouldn't bother enforcing Missouri's new anti-strip club law, let your hope die now. They come first for the "Ultimate Vegas Experience Hunks."
Real, actual, no-fooling taxpayer money was spent on this.

Among the many services Missouri resident's paychecks were garnished to support: two undercover female police officers to go to St. Jospeh nightclub Blondie's to watch the "Ultimate Vegas Experience Hunks" show for any sign of unlawful genitalia. The two female officers claim that on their girl's night out they witnessed full frontal hunk nudity. So of course they arrested the club owner and on-duty manager as well as ticketing four of the hunkiest hunks for not having Missouri adult entertainment licenses.

Reports do not note exactly what the circumstances of said nudity were, but promotional fliers for the show referred to it as an "official ladies night" and that on-stage lap dances would be offered. Police were notified of the flier by an anonymous tipster.

To recap. Someone was so offended by an Ultimate Vegas Hunks flier that they called the cops. The cops responded to this anonymous complaint about washboard abs by setting up an undercover sting. This sting resulted in two men who weren't dancing spending the night in jail.

I'm not making any of this up. Stop looking at me that way.

St. Joseph cops say they've turned the case over to the prosecutor's office to determine what if any charges will be filed, so it remains to be seen how far this case will go. Let that be a lesson to the rest of you sweaty, gorgeous men. St. Joe is a no-cock kind of town.

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2010/09/ulti…

3 comments

• mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Joe Town is where the Pony Express started back in the 1850's. Horse riders hauled the mail in a saddle bag all the way to Sacramento, CA.

This town hasn't changed a great deal since then, except that women are now allowed to vote and -at least for a couple of minutes- look at naked men.

Sorry ladies, but us strip club mongers warned that this was a bad law.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Matt Bartle claims he never thought his bill would kill strip clubs. Really?":

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2010/09/matt…
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Missouri is now the "Don't Show Me" State. I can believe this would happen in St. Joe because that place is a scary dump with nothing to do there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion