tuscl

Hacker Struck Again

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:23 AM
Yes, before you say it, yes, I was stupid. I used the same password here and at my email. That same hacker who struck here sent my friends and relatives a bizarre email. To those who were hacked here, if you used the same password here and elsewhere, change it.

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Is he hacking your personal computers or just your accounts here?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    When my account was hacked I also got a personal computer virus as well. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. But I used System Restore on Windows 7 and that fixed it for me.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Dudester, If he got into your email account because he knew your password, you just became an increased risk for ID theft.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Wow that's fucking scary. I didn't even know about this. There have been other hacks? I'm glad I not only use a unique password for this site (and all other adult sites I have accounts on), but I also use a dead drop gmail account with no contacts in it, and that has no connection to my regular email (and they both also have unique passwords). If he would have hacked this place a year or 2 ago, I coulda been seriously fucked. Sorry to hear about that Dudester.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion