Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bikini-clad strippers protest church in rural Ohio

Philip A. Stein

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

(Why am I doing samsung's job?) msnbc.msn.com

Ya know, after seeing these strippers, I can't say I'm in favor of them getting nakkid either...

Replies (4)

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

LOL.. old news.. posted august 9..

Profile picture for Philip A. Stein
Philip A. Stein
•

hehehe, even Troop mentions Sammy. Oh well, the strippers are still 5's at best!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I thought about going there to help the strippers protest. Might be a good way to score lol

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Sam...I'd offer to go with you as wingman but they're just not my type...UGLY.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement