tuscl

Even Dougster's right *sometimes*

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I'm at the club last night, and a girl I haven't seen before sits down and strikes up a conversation. It eventually gets to the "wanna do a VIP" segment, and so I start dickering. I didn't come prepared for much, so I eventually got her down to $20 for a CBJ plus the room (which the bartender cut me a deal on since it was so slow) and we went back. When we get back there, she tells me she'll let me fuck her mouth as hard as I want, as long as I cum on her face. Since I'm getting off so so cheap, I agree, and I get suited up and go to town. She really seems to like it being used, which makes it better for me, and it isn't long before I'm splattering her face and tits and anything else she puts in my way. As she's kneeling there finger scraping my jizz into her mouth, she utters this little gem:

"Yeah, I'm just doing this till I can get a real job. I'm better than these whores who work here."

A couple of guffaws on my part later, she gets up and leaves in a huff. I'll note that she did *not* forget to ask for her twenty before leaving. :)

11 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    "Yeah, I'm just doing this till I can get a real job. I'm better than these whores who work here."

A 20.00 BJ, cum on face. Yeah, whatever gets you through the night. I'd laugh too.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Wow! Forget law enforcement ... they'll be lucky if The Center for Disease Control (CDC) doesn't shut the place/industry down on that part of the Ponderosa.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    $20 CBJ?!?! I can barely get a $20 one way contact LD here in CBUS!!!!

BAH!@
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Re: subject line

Mark Twain observed that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. That's 2 seconds out of every 86,400. One day Dougster will get up to that 0.0023% mark.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Not sure what the subject line is about, but GMD, I think we should have an "Amazing Things Dancers Say Hall of Fame", and that quote should be the first one on the wall! How did you avoid passing out from laughter??
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hell, I'm moving to Louisville!
  • Names ... I want names. Message me if need be.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Here's something you can wear to the club next visit:

http://www.backstreet-merch.com/bands/ww…
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    To clarify, $20 for her directly. The VIP room for a half hour is normally $150, though I didn't pay that this time. Given the fact that she liked the mouth fucking aspect of it, or faked it really well, I still think I got my money's worth. :)
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I'm making a point to go to the clubs where GMD goes next chance I get.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I agree, that is a classic gem. Of course, a BJ is not sex is it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion