tuscl

New Club listing

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I submitted a new club listing today, and happened to notice when I went to review it that there were five people who'd put it on their hotlist already. Only one of the people on whose list it appears has *any* reviews at all, and those appear to be from clubs in the Gary Indiana area. Is is likely that they actually did that, or is there some glitch somewhere?

12 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    we need more details...what is the name of the club? Did it used to go by a different name? Maybe people who had the old name on their hotlist got their hotlist automatically updated when you submitted the new club with their new name. I don't know though. Also remember this site (tuscl) has thousands of active users who don't bother to write reviews. They would rather just read them and pay subscription or lifetime fee.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The club was Diamond's Cabaret here in Louisville. It used to be an establishment named "White Collar Stag Bar & Lounge", which, while it certainly sounds like it might be a strip club, I never saw on TUSCL before, or I would have attempted to update the details rather than add a new one. In addition, though it appears on Google in multiple places, I can't find any reference to the kind of establishment it was, which, for me, means that it probably was indeed a strip club. No reviews of it anywhere though, that I could find, so I don't know.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I don't know if this is it or not but to get a GPS info (a .gpx file) on a club, you have to put them on your hot list.

When I was in Charlotte, I removed all my Michigan clubs and added all the Charlotte area clubs to my hot list so I could pull a .gpx file.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    yeah what is strange is if you just added the club how did people put it on their hotlist when it shows on their profile their last log-in was back in 2006.
    Also strange how there is a major difference in the search results if you search "diamonds" or "diamond's"
    I think only founder would know the answer to this
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I sent a PM to boreilly98, a member who has it on his hotlist and has recently logged in...we'll see if he replies
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I wonder if people know how to add a new club to TUSCL. If those people hot listed it so quick they were probably waiting for the club to show up and be added.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    gatorfan, that might the case, except for the fact that, as samsung pointed out, some of them haven't logged in for years.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I am confused as well. I have a TUSCL buddy,trojangreg, that I have lost contact with. His last review was on Mar 11, 2009 and his last post was on 3/25/09. But his profile page says that he was last seen in May, 2010. So where was he seen? I just sent him an email to his regular address.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Think it just means that's the last time the account was logged in.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The PM I sent to the member has been opened but no reply yet.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    wallanon, you are probably correct. That makes SEEN a misnomer.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    gmd, I got a reply back from the PM I sent the member who had it on his hotlist
    His reply: "It just showed up on it's own - I haven't been to the new one or the old one..."

Maybe you should let founder know about it. It might be a glitch or something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion