tuscl

Favorite strip club music

Thursday, July 1, 2010 8:23 PM
I know this thread comes up every once in a while but it has been a while since it was last started. What is your favorite music to listen to at the strip club? My favorite song is probably "Girls, Girls, Girls"

25 comments

• dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Still classic rock for me.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    "Legs" by ZZTop.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Just the same comment: it's always surprising how many of the dancers know the exact length of whatever song it is.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    "The way you move" by Outkast
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    One I've never heard, but want to-Queen's "Get Down, Make Love". Like jack though, for me, just play late 70's/early 80's hard rock.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    "Pokerface"
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam - "Girls, Girls, Girls" was the 2-4-1 song at my old club, which meant you heard it 3-4 times an hour. Got really annoying. The girls despised it.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I love rap, hip hop, or any ghetto music played an ear bleeding levels. psssst - Just hoping some managers will read this and do what they normally do, refuse to play something ennjoyed.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Purple Rain. Used to be played for a full 8 minutes at the old Danny's in Memphis and everyone who was going to get a lapdance always jumped when the DJ announced it.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Building on Clubber's comment, it seems like the customers who have the money and are willing to use it to show their appreciation for beautiful women dancing nude are in their 40's at least. So, bring on the 70's and 80's, or at least mix them in one-for-one with the hip-hop and rap. Aside from nudity, the right music gets me in the mood to enjoy myself all the more, and want to spend more money doing so. Favorite songs include: * Kiss (Prince) * Gimme Shelter (Rolling Stones) * Brick House (Commodores) More to come...
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    Super Freak by Rick James.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I love Dan Diamonds' Titty Dancer [view link] Wanna stripper for a girlfriend, this song says it all. And then I like about everything from Peaches. > Sucking on my titties like you wanted me > Calling me, all the time like Blondie > Check out my chrissy behind > It's fine all of the time > Like sex on the beaches > What else is in the teaches of peaches? Huh? What? In real life, I listen to the Grateful Dead (I'd love to hear Don't Ease Me In in a club), Allman Bros, Yonder Mountain, Sound Tribe, you know, filthy hippie music. And yesterday I pulled Recovery, Em's best album yet, raw emotion.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Tool and Rob Zombie
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    You want a short course in censorable lyrics (the best kind to get the juices flowing, check out this website: [view link] Now my all-time fav stripper song is "Fuck Her Gently" by Tenacious D. I normally don't pay attention to the lyrics in strip club music but for some reason I started listening to that one and really adored the lyrics. What a great conversational topic that song made for checking out stripper attitudes about what might/mibht_not transpire in the VIP Room.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    "Fuck Her Gently" This is a song for the ladies But fellas listen closely You don't always have to fuck her hard In fact sometimes that's not right to do Sometimes you've got to make some love And fucking give her some smoochies too Sometimes ya got to squeeze Sometimes you've got to say please Sometime you've got to say hey I'm gonna Fuck you softly I'm gonna screw you gently I'm gonna hump you sweetly I'm gonna ball you discreetly And then you say hey I bought you flowers And then you say wait a minute sally I think I got somethin in my teeth Could you get it out for me That's fucking teamwork Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me Its not my favorite But I'll do it for you Whats your favorite dish? I'm not gonna cook it But ill order it from Zanzibar And then I'm gonna love you completely And then I'll fucking fuck you discreetly And then I'll fucking bone you completely But then I'm gonna fuck you hard Hard
  • dustyshoes
    14 years ago
    "Building on Clubber's comment, it seems like the customers who have the money and are willing to use it to show their appreciation for beautiful women dancing nude are in their 40's at least. So, bring on the 70's and 80's, or at least mix them in one-for-one with the hip-hop and rap. Aside from nudity, the right music gets me in the mood to enjoy myself all the more, and want to spend more money doing so. " Why is this so hard for clubs to figure out?
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Feel like Making Love - Bad Company is one of my favs
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Kid Rock did a cover of "Feel like Making Love" and it was played often here in strip clubs
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    ""Something in your Mouth - Nickelback
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One way I like to discover new music is using the internet radio and recommendation site [view link]. You type in a song, artist, or genre and it plays music radio of songs similar to that. I think it is worth checking out if you like listening to music. It is free with ads, or $36/year without ads.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Just went to the club tonight, and my ATF wanted me to decide what song she should dance to for her stage set and I got her to dance to ZZ Top's "Pearl Necklace".
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    A cover of a Bad Company song? That should be illegal.
  • I don't know about favorite club music. I get repeatedly pummeled by the same nu-metal and hip-hop crap that all the girls play. Besides, I've found myself tuning out the music whenever I get a handjob. But I'll throw one out there, just because it was so surprising when I heard it at Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix: "Take Me To The Water" by The Talking Heads.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My ATF used to play heavy metal and a bit of classic rock. I always appreciate that from a dancer.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    someyoungguysomeyoungguy- It's actually "Take Me to the River" by the Talking Heads. One of my pet peeves is when someone screws up a song title, especially if it's me and that one got me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion