tuscl

How to make an old pervert feel good about himself, even if he is paying for it.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Lie there on the bed, panting and sweating, rolling away from the wet spot you just gushed all over the bed, and say something like:

"Goo god, what did you do? Your fingers are better than most dicks!"

Never thought I'd say it, but this ATF thing ain't half bad.

11 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think you already did.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm saying it with fewer reservations now. She's still as sincere seeming as she was the first time. I can't completely discount the possibility that she's a consummate actress just stringing me along, but it seems less and less likely the more I see her.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Good for you microbrain. That's quite an accomplishment. Please keep us posted of future developments. We will be holding our breath and routing for you.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hmmm. The reply count goes up, no new messages appear. Let me guess, the mighty Dougster has deigned to comment. So, was it about what a lying, thieving whore she must be, that I must be as gay as MisterGuy for posting it, as stupid as txtittyfan for believing her, or that my dick is so small, there's no possible way I could satisfy her? That pretty much sums up every Dougster post I've ever seen.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    RIL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Super: Not entirely out of the question, of course, though it doesn't feel like that. I guess that, thus far, this has been different enough from the usual stripper sex, where so much is facade, if not outright fakery, that it is noteworthy to me.

I'll do my best to restrain my exuberance, at least here, in the future. :)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Georg, I had one like that... when we were done she wanted to know when she was coming "for a visit". Course what my brain heard was "when can I move in?"
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    (661):

His fingers had 12 years of piano lessons behind them. my ex has been put to shame by a finger
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Hmmm... microbrain memorizes his reply count so he can tell when someone on his ignore list replies to him, and then feels the need to respond to a post he cannot he read? yeah, oookkkaaayyy...
  • how
    14 years ago
    Based on the hilarious typo in george's initial post in this thread, I hereby dub him with a new TUSCL nickname: "The goo god."
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Goo is good, unless it washes up on Gulf Coast beaches. I'm happy for ya, george.. Enjoy it while you can, coz you never know when the Grim Reaper collects the toll
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion