tuscl

nipples: long and hard

does anybody know a stripper that has very long and hard nipples? thanks!

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    consider yourself lucky that you don't live in columbus, ohio where dancers have to wear pasties over their nipples
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yes. My favorite kind, in fact.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It seems to me that most strippers have nipple erections. More noticeable among the smaller titted ones. I don't know if it is the air conditioning or whether they are turned on by the nature of their work. But I like em.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I think we all do.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    bignaturaltits, you've been a member since February and you have no reviews. Write some and let us know what the LA scene is like these days.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I love them as well. Definitely noticeable with smaller girls. Shadow, I think a lot may be due to the air but know for sure that some get turned on (either by the nature of the job or some other reason) since a few girls I get dances from are soft when we go to the back but once the dance picks up they get hard.

There's one girl at PP whose right nipple can't get hard. She's never told me it can't, but with all the dances I've had from her over the years the left nipple gets hard while the right one stays in. Yet she always brings that one to my mouth.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    uscue13,If the right one is always soft and she always offers that one to you, maybe it stays soft because she offers that one to every one and therefor the warmth of their mouths keeps it soft. Did you think that you were the only one? lol...
  • bignaturaltits
    14 years ago
    seriously guys, who knows of a stripper in la with long hard nipples? (and who lets you suck on them, of course...) thanks again!
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    A dancer who used to work in my favorite club had some seriously long nipples. Ever see Farrah Fawcet's nipples? Exactly...I could hang a set of keys on this dancer's nipples. They were nice to suck on too...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion