tuscl

Where should I go?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 4:50 AM
The Seattle area SC scene is dying. Four clubs owned by the same guy were shut down in a plea deal so he could avoid prison time. Many of the dancers that have bounced around to different clubs are aging and/or looking less and less apealing to me with every visit. A few others (strip clubs)have sprung up but, according to the reviews, they sound like places with lame lap dances, no extra's etc... Maybe my next vacation should be to a destination where the reviews on clubs reveal hot laps with extra's and OTC. Cabo San Lucas looks good! I've also found asian girls attractive. Soi Cowboy in Bangkok looks like a fun place but, getting there is a little spendy. Any suggestions?

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    starbucks! I heard there is one on every block in Seattle. San Francisco is fun but very expensive. Portland, Oregon has a lot of clubs in terms of quantity but not good quality. Hope things improve for you. I am living in Columbus, OH where topless is banned so I have to put up with dancers wearing pasties on their nipples.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    There's nothing like Detroit in the summer time!!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Amen, CT, amen
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    VW, wouldn't you say the strength is the variety? High end: Flight Club, Penthouse, Landing Strip, Hustler Club Middle: Tycoon's, Pantheon, Trumpp's Neighborhood bar: Henry's, Bogart's And I split those clubs based upon how nice the interior is. The dancer quality, save for maybe at night and the A shift at the high end clubs, the talent can be all over the place.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    VW?!!? Sorry, Vince. That should've been VM.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Sounds like you need a road trip. Review the TUSCL top 100. Cabo is a rip off tourist attraction. If you are gonna spend the fare to Cabo, spend a little more and go to San Jose, Costa Rica. I have heard good things from friends.
  • giveitayank
    14 years ago
    Shodowcat... The reason I mentioned Cabo is because I wnt to combine a "strip club" trip with an actual vacation. Costa Rica might fit that scenerio with some suntan lotion and great strip clubbing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion