tuscl

The New Cleveland Ohio Hustler Club

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:50 AM
just a heads up to tuscl that the new cleveland hustler club opened up 2 weeks ago and it would be nice to see a listing for it in the cleveland ohio club listings. hopefully this oversight will be fixed soon. i was there last week and would like to write a review.

17 comments

• dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    There's an "Add Your Club" link at the bottom of the page you can use to submit the listing.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I believe the facility exists for you to submit a new club. There should be link on the page for the city in which the club appears.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ok thanks guys, i'll have a look
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The mgmt of kahoots in columbus runs the club. I would be interested in going myself. Please PM a review and details if you have time troop
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It looks like [view link] has a review section available for the new hustler club. [view link] 1101 Center St. Downtown Cleveland, OH 44113 (216) 619-1919 Near: Opening Soon!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ummm yup i just checked. there's a link to adding a club but it seems to me that the owner of the club should be the one to add that link. even though it looks like i can get it started and even though i was there i don't know all of the particulars involved and don't want to speculate on some of the answers or enter wrong information. i'll let it go for now, if someone else doesn't get something started in the near future i'll do it after another more involved visit to the club.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is the old tuscl page for the hustler club in cleveland [view link] It mentions it is closed and founder removes the closed clubs from the tuscl listings but you can still find them if you search on google "cleveland hustler tuscl"
  • troop
    14 years ago
    sent you a pm samsung, hope it helped a little.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thanks troop. I did the "add a club" feature on it using the info I could gather from their website [view link]
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    btw, it is not just the club owners who do "add a club". I did the "add a club" for several clubs already on tuscl such as Carmen's, The Vault, and Misty's (columbus, OH). For several things you can just click "unknown. Important thing is to get the right address and phone number.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "there's a link to adding a club but it seems to me that the owner of the club should be the one to add that link." Anyone can add a club to TUSCL...that's what this site is all about, building a database based on customer information.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Does anyone know if the add a club feature requires one to submit a review at the same time? I'd like to add a club, but I don't want to submit a review based on my one Monday afternoon visit.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    No you do not have to write a review at the same time. For example, I added Carmen's over a month ago but no reviews are still posted. It is a $50 cover/membership charge so maybe that is the reason it does not have many customers.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    so how long does it take to show up? it's been around 24 hours since samsung added it but it's not listed yet.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    LOL...give it time...they usually get to updating the site pretty quickly if they have the time...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    yeah I remember the last time I did add a club it was nearly a week.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    review is now up for anyone interested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion