tuscl

Most fucked up offer I've ever gotten.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Dancer: Hi, how are you? I'm Onyx.
Ugly Waitress: [before I even respond to her] Would you like to buy the lady a drink, or
take her back to the VIP?
Me: Uh, I just got here, so I'm just going to chill for a while. [to dancer] Give me a little bit, OK?
D: OK, that's fine.
UW: [loudly, with no attempt at discretion] What about me? I like to suck dick. I'll do you real good.
Me: Uh, not right now, thanks.
UW: You sure? Cuz I can do something no other bitch in this place can do.

At which point, she takes her teeth out of here mouth and starts gumming her fingers.

Me: [dumbfounded] Umm, er, no thanks. Not right now.

What's the wierdest, most outlandish or most fucked up offer, come on, or proposal you've gotten?

14 comments

• dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I seriously doubt anything is going to top that.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I don't know, georg, I hear those gum jobs are to die for.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Talk about mad lady skills, you did all this before even getting a drink?! Ugly and toothless, damn Dong, you can pull some pussy!
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    and at what club did this exchange take place?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Nothing I have ever experienced or witnessed even comes close to that. You get first prize.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    steve: "Die" being the operative word there. I'm sure there's a reason a late 20s waitress has no teeth, and none of the ones that occur to me inspire enough confidence in her health to risk getting my dick anywhere near her mouth, even covered.

PAS: Not really. In Louisville, there are only two clubs I've been to where the drink hustle isn't well practiced: Trixie's and PT's, both of which substitute dance hustle, though I haven't been to PT's in quite a while. Even a fat, ugly guy like me will get hit up almost as soon as he sits down.

numnutz: I've actually grown somewhat fond of that club since this happened, several months ago, so I think I'm not going to disclose that information. Don't want to get anybody in trouble, even the waitress. She turned out to be nice enough, even if she's nit someone I'm interested in.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Maybe a meth diet took care of the teeth?!?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ct: Possible, but she's...not skinny. Not a physique I would normally associate with meth usage.

sc: Seriously? I that this one was pretty lame, actually, and was prepared for an onslaught of wierd and outré scenes from just about everyone.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I thought this was lopaw posting at first because of the profile pictures lol

But yeah, I agree this is pretty fucked up.

I remember a mother daughter team worked at dreamgirls. harrydave has met them before.

The dancer (daughter) comes over and sits down (in the chair next to you NOT on your lap) and asks "do you want to tip me a dollar" I reply "no thanks not right now" she then goes "would you want to tip me $2"? "uh no thanks not right now"....later her mom (waitress) comes over and asks "do you want to tip me a dollar", I replied "ok sure"..and tip a dollar and her mom flashes me a tit. Harrydave reported about these two crackheads in his dreamgirls review.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I heard they give eye exams at Walmart..and for the eye test you cover one eye and then try to count the number of teeth on the girl running the cash register up front lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ss1: Yeah, I saw that picture and thought of her. Had to put it up.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY says: Maybe a meth diet took care of the teeth?!?

There was, over several months in Playboy, letters from a woman obsessed with giving her husband oral. Then, she decided that the whole experience would be better if she just had all her teeth pulled. Since her teeth were normal, she did quite a bit of traveling to find a dentist who would do it (first, do no harm).

I shake my head at this kind of thing as mutilation is a HUGE turn off to me.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ Man, what kind of husband would allow her to do that?

I'm sure the letters were fake, though. But that still means it was someone's fantasy.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I'd stay away from someone with no teeth. You really do not know what has been in her mouth or how often if that is how she introduces herself.

I've had some aggressive girls ask to have sex with me as the very first thing they say to me but that does not happen very often and no one with teeth they took out ever asked me that. You got me beat.

I found out one night it's the girl who doesn't ask but decides she's going to do what she wants that you have to watch out for. Either that or sit back and enjoy it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion