tuscl

BUYERS REMORSE

10inches
Florida
was at SC last week in Vegas. spent about 2 hours and $500 for dances and VIP. ended with hj with busty dancer in VIP. busted a nut all over her big fake tits. wonder if i spent a lot of money for what i got. question to the pros on this board. 1) what's the most you've spent on a visit to SC. 2)did you get a good value 3)did you regret later, spending money for what you got??

8 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    It it was worth it to you, then you paid fair price. Two hours worth of dances in Vegas could cost $500.00 without the finish.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I agree with SuperDude. "Value" is such a relative term, differing with location, time of day or year, and the individuals involved, that nobody else here is really qualified to say whether or not *you* spent too much, or got a steal of a deal.

I will say that I've spent far more than you did, and considered it money well spent, and that I've also spent less than you did, and felt like I wasted it.
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    gmd, I agree. I've had a range of experiences over the years where I felt I got excellent value and other times where I did not. I guess if you go to SCs long enough the value factor averages out.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    As they say, it is all relative! I've felt ripped off for a $20 dance, and quite happy with a $250 VIP.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Dropped $450 once for fs in an SC and felt ripped off. Dropped the same amount for a hj and was completely satisfied. So it's all relative for me.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Vegas is expensive. The same money in Detroit (I know, but he did mention extras) would go (mind you, it was a HJ) 10 times as far???, assuming $50 for HJ, and many gals will do them for merely $20 a dance.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    $500??? That reminds me of that strip club song with T-pain

Blak Jak ft T-Pain - Ball Out ($500)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlq-qe_yj…

When I'm in the strip club I get love for about 500 dollars
    Y Y Y Y Yes indeed Anything you need for about 500 dollars
    Imma make it rain make it rain they say you the maan...You da maan ya!
    It's the let out part, get out cmon get your 500$ in ones it's time to ball out
  • how
    14 years ago
    If you're pleased with your decision to spend that much on that little, fine for you. No one can say you definitely got ripped off.

I'd not choose to spend that much, but to each his own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion