tuscl

ATF

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:20 AM
Wow. I've never considered any of the dancers I've met to be an "ATF" per se. Lots of good times, but nothing on par with what I have with my wife. Until the last couple of weeks, nobody but my wife has been able to inflame me like this girl since I was a teenager and a stiff breeze would make my dick hard. Even *without* the medication. She's by no means the hottest girl I've ever met, but if I wasn't already spoken for... Wow. Just wow.

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hey, you never know when the lust will strike. LOL. My ATF, I've known her for years, but the sight of her up on stage doing her thing always gets me going.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "She's by no means the hottest girl I've ever met" gmd - Would be interested in learning just how this girl "inflames" you, since you imply it's more than simple physical attraction. In other words...share some of the juicy details, man!
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong, What's up with your new picture. The first time that you used a chick with trimmed bush. I thought you liked them hairy.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    steve: Well, there's the interaction things, the eye contact, interesting conversation, little BS, no complaining about BFs, etc. That drew my initial interest, and convinced me to spend more time. All of that is easily feigned, but more time revealed either a *very* skilled actress (still a possibility, of course), or someone who is genuinely intersting and relatively free of the usual SS. There's plenty of girls who can fake those things, though, so that alone doesn't account for it. She also has a tendancy to touch herself in all sorts of interesting ways, and doesn't appear to be self concious about it. One of my biggest turn ons during playtime Is a woman's reactions to arousal, and especially, orgasms. Most of the girls I've met are relatively adept at faking such things as a soft moan, or breathing hard or even moving their bodies, simulating arousal, and making them seem real. It's *not* so easy to fake things like the hardening of a nipple when I circle my tongue around it, the way the inner lips open up when sufficiently aroused, or the perfectly timed twitch as my finger finds that spot inside. What's even harder to fake is the flush of blood to the chest, and the speed and intensity of the vaginal contractions during orgasm itself. Not only does she exhibit all the signs of arousal, but she isn't all all reluctant to be aroused. The fact that *I* can have that effect on her is intensely satisfying to me personally, and the memory of our last encounter still makes my stomach tight and sends a tingle through me. She's so relaxed and real about the whole thing. With most girls there's a veneer, though sometimes an honest, if not very deep, one, of enjoyment. The apparent sincerity (and I still have to allow for the possibility that I'm being snowed, however unlikely I think that might be) of this girl is what makes me hot to trot, as they say.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    raincoat: Normally, yes, my preference, visually anyway, is for at least a minge. Different story for dining, of course, and I keep my face shaved as well for those occasions. The extended landing strip on this one, however, has it's own appeal. As if it's pointing downward, saying, "follow me." Add to that the cute face, and delectable nipples jutting from near perfect breasts, and I just couldn't pass her up. :)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    gmd- It's funny...every time I enter a club I hope to have that kind of connection with a dancer that send will me over the edge both physically & emotionally with her. And every time I leave the club I thank god that I didn't.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    gmd - a dancer who sincerely seems to enjoy her time with you is definitely a turn on. But even then, this quote is always in the back of my mind: "The most important thing to succeed in show business is sincerity. And if you can fake that, you've got it made." --George Burns
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lopaw: I think I know exactly how you feel. The difference in this relationship feels almost dangerous. It helps that this girl is as shy about making sure I pay her as she is about enjoying herself, that is to say, not at all. :) steve: All too true. However, if the faked sincerity is indistinguishable from the real thing, does it really make any difference. :) At any rate, I've only been seeing her for about 3 weeks now, so we'll see how long the goodness lasts.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Vince: Sorry I missed yournpost the first time around. Must have been a page refresh issue. Anyway, oddly enough, it's *not* her stage routine that is the big turn on. In fact, she's mediocre at best, onstage, and admits it. It's the one on one that she excels at, though she claims to be shy. (I suppose that could be true. After all, my own apparent exroverted personality is a learned behavior, not an innate characteristic; I grew up almost debilitatingly shy. The Marine Corps had some positive effects.) She's actually paying attention to *me* when we talk, and when we're doing other things, she's fully engaged, and doesn't appear distracted. For me, those are very attractive qualities.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    gmd, no problem, my ATF's stage routine is just the prelude to the time we spend together also, she's a cool chick, over the time we've known each other, we enjoy our time together. Anytime, we have good experiences, I am all for it, it softens the sting of meeting the dingbats and ROB's
  • FinalLap
    14 years ago
    Making a real connection with a dancer, so that she lets her guard down and actually gets horny as hell herself, is one of the real turn ons of this hobby for me. I've had 3 or 4 ATF's, spread across the country. All very different--from a law student in Vegas to white trash in Indiana. But all willing to trust me to make them feel good while they were doing the same for me. Great fun & highly erotic. I wish I could walk into a club & figure out who the next one is. But it doesn't work that way. Unfortunately, its more like real life in that regard. Trial & error...and sometimes it just happens.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, pathetic loserdom, here I come. I've just spent the last ten minutes sitting next to the bed watching her to go to sleep after yet another memorable session (well, memorable for me, anyway). She's gone from flopped all over the bed with arms and legs outflung, to the fetal position and almost, but not quite, snoring. And it's erotic as *hell*. I'm doomed. This is going to end badly. Very badly. But until it does, I'm going to revel in it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Threesomes are the new sexual frontier...they're the relationships of the future
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ss1: Hardly. The practice is older than western civilization. For me personally, it's not that big of an attraction, unless I'm the focus of *both* other participants' attention. I'm a selfish bastard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion